Eczema is a skin disorder. It is recognized by appearance of rashes on skin that has swelling, skin burning and reddishness. Rashes are formed after skin irritation. In Ayurveda Eczema is known as Vicharchika. In this skin disorder the resistance power becomes weak and number of issues associated with immune system occurs. This situation can also consider as allergic situations. This skin disorder is also recognized as atopic enzema. Commonly this disease affects children but it will continue till adulthood. Both males and females can get affected by this. According to the Ayurveda the reason behind the occurrence of Eczema is improper diet.
This is the great news for all those people who are anguish of Eczema that now they can get best and reliable treatment of Eczema in India. Sufferers from all around the globe can take the help of Ayurvedic treatment to get rid of from Eczema. This disease can make worst impact on your skin so, don't take it too lightly. Hence, get this disease treated soon with Ayurveda.
Symptoms Of Eczema
- Dryness of skin
- Skin become reddish
- Cracks on the most part of skin
- Itching on skin
- Skin become swollen
- Developing of blisters on skin
- Irritation on skin
- Formation of red patches on skin
- Thickened skin
- Rough skin
- Occurring of small bumps on skin
- Frequent body pain, headache and backache.
These are some conditions that make these symptoms worst
- Mental pressure
- Taking long hot shower
- Extra dry skin
- Fast change in climate
- Fabric like wool affects badly to skin
- Soaps and detergent. It is believed that the fragrance used in detergents and soap are allergen.
Causes of Eczema
- Working till late nights and not sleeping on time.
- Unscheduled or late night dinners.
- Excessive eating of spicy, salty, fried and oily food.
- Unnecessary intake of fizzy drinks, tea and coffee, strong beverages, etc.
- Unnecessary mental and physical stress may also have worst impact.
Suggestions regarding lifestyle for Eczema
- Have proper and sound sleep.
- Don't smoke.
- Avoid to intake unnecessary beverages and take healthy and proper diet.
- Avoid too much stress.
- Keep yourself stress free and calm.
- Take proper precaution in dusty environment.
Now, you can get treatment of Eczema in India by Ayurveda. The renowned name Prkash Nethralaya and Panchakarma Kendra is offering reliable treatment of Eczema by Ayurveda. If you are looking for the safe and secure treatment of Eczema in India then Ayurveda is the best way to go on with. If you want more details about Ayurvedic treatment then visit to website.