Ayurvedic Treatment Of Eczema In India
Eczema is a very diverse form of skin disease which is basically found in children. It is also one of the skin diseases caused hereditary because of a parent to his child. In adults, this disease causes chronic condition and thus the person have to live with this disease throughout his life. Eczema is known as world's most common diseases occurring in people nowadays.
Eczema is also known as "dermatitis". It is a condition of inflammation of the upper skin layers which are known as epidermis. When scratched, it leaves red rashes behind on the skin. The treatment of Eczema is very difficult and long term in order to get permanent results.
There are many types of Eczema such as :
- Atopic Eczema : It is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis : It is caused due to physical contact with the allergen.
- Infantile and Adult Seborrhoetic Eczema.
- Xerotic Eczema : It is caused due to constant dryness of the skin.
- Gravitational Eczema : It is caused due to circulation problems.
Eczema is known as "Vicharchika" in Ayurveda. It is basically caused due to vitiation of three doshas :- vatta, pitta, kapha. It happens due to imbalance between the blood and the pitta.
Symptoms of Eczema :
- Vatta Dosha Type : The skin can be felt dry when the vitiation of the vatta dosha produces the Eczema followed by severe pain and itching problems in the infected area.
- Pitta Dosha Type : It causes discharge from the affected area followed by burning and fever problems.
- Kapha Dosha : It is showed by thick skin with itching and discharging problems.
Precautions and Prevention for Eczema :
- Identify what is the allergic factor in your diet and remove it from the charts.
- If the allergic factor is the outside environment activity, try to keep away from them.
- Soaps and detergents use on the skin which is affected should be avoided.
- Never leave the skin wet after bath as it causes production of eczema.
- Olive oil added to water can help during bath time.
- Avoid use of spectacles, artificial jewelry, footwear, synthetic fibers etc on the infected skin.
- Avoid visiting dry and cold climate areas.
- Extreme emotions such as shock or anger must be avoided.
- Try to avoid woolens and blankets.
- Never use too hot water for bathing.
- Towel used after bath to dry the skin must be soft otherwise hard rubbing of the skin would cause the inflammation.
Thus, if you are suffering from this disease and are looking to get the best ayurvedic treatment of Eczema in India, then Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra would provie the best treatment of eczema in the most effective and permanent way.