9 Central Serous Retinopathy Prevention, Precautions & Lifestyle Changes
Created - 20 Oct 2018Last Modified - 13 Jun 2019
By taking some precautions and following healthy lifestyle changes a person suffering from central serous retinopathy can see a remarkable improvement in the treatment. By taking some helpful central serous retinopathy prevention, a person could reduce the chances of any severe condition, if the causes of central serous retinopathy are controlled on time, then it would be very useful for the patient. By adopting healthy lifestyle changes a person affected from central serous retinopathy can reduce the effects of the eye disease to a large extent and these changes can also help in improving the eyesight.
Some Central Serous Retinopathy Prevention and lifestyle changes which a CSR patient should follow -
- Avoid Bright Light - Bright light should be strictly avoided as it could harm the already damaged retina of the affected eye and could make the condition more severe. Bright light should be avoided as much as possible by keeping the eyes covered in such places.
- Good Sleep - A person affected from central serous retinopathy should give enough rest time to the eyes in which they can compensate the damage caused by eye straining activities. Eyes are very important part of the body and are used by a person throughout the day. The only rest time available is in sleep so to give proper relaxation to the eyes a person should get necessary sleep time.
- Corticosteroid Treatment - Corticosteroid treatment should be immediately stopped as it causes harmful effects on the patient suffering from CSR.
- Abstinence from Alcohol - Alcohol consumption should be avoided by a CSR patient as alcohol consumption has been linked with many dangerous diseases. Alcohol consumption degrades the health of a person by harming visceral organs and different organ systems.
- Abstinence from Tobacco - Tobacco consumption should be immediately stopped by a CSR patient as tobacco has been termed as a life taking addiction by many doctors around the world. Consumption of tobacco has been linked with the inception of severe diseases like cancer. Tobacco consumption causes diabetic retinopathy as it harms the visceral organs and organ systems of the body.
- Avoid Spicy Food - Spicy food should be avoided as it damages the stomach and causes abnormalities in its functioning, spicy and oily food is bad for health as they damage the liver and kidney which in turn damages the function of various sense organs like eyes.
- Workout Daily - A person should do central serous retinopathy exercise daily to keep the body fit and healthy, regular exercise makes the metabolism of the body strong and creates good stamina. Daily exercising routine will help in keeping all the visceral organs healthy and free from complications.
- Embrace Healthy and Balanced Diet - Healthy food products should be included in the diet and a person affected from the disease should consult a nutritionist to get a proper central serous retinopathy diet chart. Through a balanced diet, a person stays healthy lifelong and stays away from deadly diseases. A person needs the required amount of nutrition in the body which can only be fulfilled by a healthy and balanced diet. Organic food products should be preferred.
- Practice Yoga Daily - Yoga should be included in daily life routine as it helps in maintaining a healthy body and mind. Different yoga asanas should be practised daily to master the art of yoga which will prove beneficial in long run.
All the above Central Serous Retinopathy Prevention, Precaution and Lifestyle Changes helps in getting effective result from Central Serous Retinopathy Natural Treatment in Ayurveda.