Treatment of Diabetes in Ayurveda with the Help of Most Experienced and Expert Doctors!
Created - 21 Dec 2015Last Modified - 20 Dec 2017
Introduction to Diabetes
Diabetes is defined as the state where the amount of glucose in human blood gets elevated which is harmful for the body. It is observed that the blood sugar levels get increased whenever a person takes food. And when the blood sugar levels in the body are increased, a hormone called insulin is released into the blood through a gland called pancreas.
The occurrence of this disease is generally visible when the pancreas is not able to form proper amount of insulin. And the reason for high blood sugar levels is the unresponsiveness of the body towards insulin. It is very important to control this disease in a proper manner because it can lead to several other complications like itching (pruritus), heart attacks, impotence in men, strokes, amputation of limbs, blindness, and nerve damage.
Reason behind Diabetes
- Excessive sleep.
- Lack of physical workout.
- Hypertension and depression.
- Food aggravating kapha dosha like rice, sugar, potatoes, fats.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Weight loss.
- Excessive thirst.
- Blurry vision.
- Increased hunger.
- Burning of soles and palms.
- Skin infections.
- Extreme weakness due to unknown reasons../li>
- It takes time to heal any kind of wound.
- Frequent urge to discharge urine.
Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes treatment in Ayurveda can be controlled or managed by applying the below mentioned things like :
- It is advised to avoid smoking.
- Make a habit of doing regular Yoga practice, as it helps in reducing stress.
- Try to avoid taking nap in daytime.
- Try to follow a healthy and nutritious diet chart. Try to avoid the food which is responsible for increasing the amount of kapha dosha.
If you want to get proper and secure treatment of diabetes then Prakash Nethralaya and Panchakarma Kendra is the best way to go. They are having number of experienced Ayurvedic doctors which can help you to fight this disease in more secure and easy manner. For more information, visit, www.ayurprakash.com.