It is likely to state that Diabetic Retinopathy is a dangerous disease for those who are suffering from Diabetes. But, this disease can be avoided among them if the proper treatment procedures take place at a very early stage. Diabetic Retinopathy does not generally show symptoms which makes it hard for the patient to understand but still here are some of the symptoms which are shown. One of the best ways for Diabetic Retinopathy treatment in India is known to be Ayurveda.
- Floaters (dark strings) in the vision.
- Fluctuating and blurred vision
- Empty or dark areas in the eyes.
- Loss of vision.
- Difficulties related to color sensitivities.
This disease affects both the eyes.
Stages of Diabetic Retinopathy
This disease follows four stages which are mentioned below.
- Mild Nonproliferative Retinopathy: In the initial stage of Diabetic Retinopathy, microaneurysms develop in the eyes. In the blood vessels of the retina, swelling in the shape of a balloon occurs.
- Moderate Nonproliferative Retinopathy: The blood vessels of the retina are blocked in the next stage.
- Severe Nonproliferative Retinopathy: Many of the blood vessels which nourish the retina gets blocked which makes the retina deprive of the blood supply. Here, the retina is compelled to send signals to the brain.
- Proliferative Retinopathy: This is the advanced stage where the blood vessels which are new, get fragile and abnormal.
Proliferative Retinopathy treatment in India with Ayurveda
If you want to control Diabetic Retinopathy then you must control your diabetes. The Diabetic Retinopathy treatment in India takes place with the help of Ayurveda. The ayurvedic methods of treatment include Putapakam, Nethradhara, Thakradhara, Thalapothichil, and Thalam. Some internal herbal medicines are also suggested which will help in the treatment procedure. The main purpose of the ayurvedic treatment is the clearing the blood vessel's passage and also improving the flow of blood in the area of the eyes.
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191