Get the Best Ayurvedic Treatment of Dry Eyes From Here.
Created - 21 Dec 2015Last Modified - 26 Dec 2019
What are Dry Eyes?
Eyes are the most precious gift of God. When your tears are not able to provide enough moisture then it is called Dry Eyes. If you are suffering from this disease then you may suffer from the issue of a burning eye. This disease can be experienced in some situations like on an airplane, during a bike riding, in an air-conditioned room, or after continuously looking at a computer for a few hours.
In medical terms, it is called keratitis sicca, caused due to insufficient lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eyes. Generally, the means of Keratitis sicca is decreased quantity and quality of tears. This disease is very general, among adults. In most cases, women are having a higher risk of getting the symptoms of this disease.
The patients suffering from this disease may not produce enough tears because of the aging process or result of certain medications. A dirt or windy environment can also increase the state of it.
Symptoms of Dry Eyes
The symptoms of Dry Eyes are as given below :
- Burning of the eyes.
- Redness and inflammation of the eyes.
- Dryness of the eyes.
- Irritation in the eyes.
- Foreign body sensation.
Causes of Dry Eyes
The Reasons behind the Dry Eyes are as follows :
- A diminished level of tears' flow.
- Due to Over Pollution
- Due to living in the area of dust and hot climate.
- Because of the adverse effects of Medication.
- The disease of Sjogren's syndrome is also responsible for the occurrence of dry eyes.
- Due to structural problems in the eyelids.
- Due to the natural aging process.
- Due to the habit of Smoking.
- Side effects of eye surgery.
- Failure of tear lid.
- Long term wearing of contact lenses.
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Nowadays, there are many people suffering from dry eye disease, with the help of ayurvedic treatment for dry eyes, you can get permanent relief from it. In Ayurveda, this disease is treated with ghee. The eye diseases are treated with usually with Triphala ghee.
Below mentioned are some of the essential steps which are being followed during the ayurvedic treatment for dry eyes in India :
- Initially, the drops of ghee are put into the eyes.
- A massage with Triphala ghee is done around the surface of the eyes.
- Netra Tarpan, which is a famous Ayurvedic procedure, is done to give relief.
You can get the best ayurvedic treatment for dry eyes by visiting Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra. Here they are having a professional and experienced team of expert doctors who will help the patient in the most reliable way.
The best thing with the patient who is suffering the problem of Dry Eyes is that they are not required to visit the hospital. They can get the best in class treatment and all the essential medicine at their home.