Permanent Conjunctivitis Cure and 6 Effective Home Remedies
Permanent Conjunctivitis Cure
Is permanent conjunctivitis cure possible and If so, How to cure conjunctivitis? A lot of people have this question in mind.
Yes, Permanent cure of conjunctivitis is possible with the help of ayurvedic treatment of the disease. Ayurveda cures a patient of conjunctivitis permanently with its holistic approach. Ayurveda focuses on finding out the root cause of conjunctivitis and after that, a completely natural and safe treatment process starts.
Before starting the treatment, ayurvedic doctors examine the body of the patient and identifies the level of
Improvements can be seen after a few days of the treatment. Some serious cases need special attention and may take longer sessions of therapies and medications. Ayurvedic treatment is the only available option for permanent cure of conjunctivitis as no signs and symptoms of the disease can be seen after the treatment. There are no side effects of ayurvedic treatment on the patient as ayurvedic treatment uses natural herbs and medicines for curing a patient.
Ayurveda treatment relies on natural medicines and ayurvedic therapies for curing the disease so there are no chances of any side effects on the body. Ayurvedic treatment focuses on improving the functions of visceral organs of the body by enriching the dhatus (elements) of the body. Anyone wondering how to cure conjunctivitis? should immediately contact an ayurvedic eye specialist.
Home Remedies For Conjunctivitis
There are a number of home remedies for conjunctivitis which are available for the conjunctivitis treatment and can be used for getting some relief in case of emergency situations. Home remedies for pink eye can be effective in less complicated cases.
6 common home remedies for conjunctivitis which can be used for the treatment are -
- Eye Drops - Conjunctivitis Eye drops are very useful and can provide instant relief to the affected eyes of the patient.
- Painkillers - In case a person is experiencing heavy pain in the eyes, then painkillers can be used for getting some relief. Painkillers provide instant relief to the eyes of the patient and can prove effective in case of emergency.
- Wet Cloth - A warm and wet cloth can be used to get some relief in the eyes by placing the cloth on the eyelids for some time.
- Turmeric Paste - Turmeric has medicinal qualities and is useful in treating many skin problems. It has been used for skin related problems from the ancient times. To get the maximum benefit from turmeric, apply ½ tablespoon of turmeric on the eyes and remove it after some time. Rinse your eyes carefully, the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric will provide you with a soothing feeling in the eyes. A patient can continue this process daily until the infection exists.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe vera also has many medicinal qualities and can be used for conjunctivitis natural treatment. Apply aloe vera on the eyelids for half an hour and then rinse it off, the skin-enriching qualities of aloe vera will give a relaxed feeling to the eyes.
- Vitamin C - Eat food products which are rich in vitamin c as it is very helpful in increasing vision and overall very good for the eyes.