What is Glaucoma?
The main reason of blindness is the glaucoma disease. In this a high pressure that is intraocular pressure is caused inside the eyes by which the optic nerve of the eyes gets damage. It takes place in both the eyes. Adults who are above 40 years may get affected due to this disease but it is popular among new born babies also. Once the vision gets lost due to glaucoma then it doesn't come back. So, you should take care of this and get daily check up. If this disease is caught then the cure should be taken soon to save the precious vision.
Types of Glaucoma
Glaucoma is of two types :
- Open angle Glaucoma : In this type, the eye looses the vision slowly in a continuous manner. This is the common form of disease that is usually caused.
- Closed Angle Glaucoma : The fluid of the eyes stop flowing and that causes blurred vision, vomiting, nausea and harsh pain. It is also referred to as acute glaucoma. This requires the immediate treatment of glaucoma or it may lead to blindness on the same day or later.
Symptoms of Glaucoma
- Severe pain in the eyes may occur.
- The vision may become blurring or even get totally lost.
- Redness and irritation occurs.
- The number of glass changes very frequently.
- The colored rings appear around the light.
Treatment of Glaucoma
When we talk about the treatments of glaucoma, we notice that there are various treatments like in homeopathy, allopathy and ayurvedic. Among these ayurvedic treatment of Glaucoma is very safe and secure. It provides cure without any side-effects. One of the ayurvedic treatments of glaucoma involves the use of triphla that solve the purpose of eye cleanser. This provides relax to eyes. This may save your optic nerves by which your vision may get improved.
So, safety is better than cure that's why you should take treatment for glaucoma to preserve your eye vision. Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra is the best hospital for eye treatments where the experienced staff takes best care of your eyes.You find it Useful, Share This:
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191