See How Treatment of Glaucoma in Ayurveda can be Helpful for You.
Glaucoma is a complex syndrome which causes harm to optic nerve. It may lead to permanent vision loss. Treatment of Glaucoma disease should be done on time otherwise it may cause blindness. It increases pressure inside the eye which stops proper circulation of fluid in the eye. The pressure inside the eye is known as intraocular pressure.
Types of Glaucoma are as follows
- Open angle Glaucoma : When the flow of fluid inside eye stops then it causes disease called open angle Glaucoma which is also identified as trabecular meshwork also. The drainage canals in the eye should work properly otherwise it may create more problems in eye.
- Angel closure Glaucoma : It is also recognized as narrow angle glaucoma. This eye disease is rare. It occurs when canals inside the eye gets blocked like sink.
- Normal Tension Glaucoma : This type of eye disease occurs due to normal tension. It damages the optic nerve. It is also identified as low tension.
Some of the warning signs of Glaucoma disease are as follows
- Problem to adjust in dark room
- Start facing problem in focusing long distant object and near object.
- Colour of iris starts changing
- Swollen lids can be notice
- Regular pain around the eyes or inside the eye
- Problem of double vision
- Watery eye
- Itching inside the eye
- Blur images
- Dry eyes
Following are some serious problems that require immediate medical attention
- Black spots
- Sudden misty
- Corona around the eyes
Glaucoma treatment in India is available. This disease can be treated with the help of Ayurveda. Treatment of Glaucoma in Ayurveda is quite safe. It is treated with herbal medicines. One can get permanent relief from the Ayurvedic treatment.
Prakash Nethralaya Kendra is providing treatment of Glaucoma in Ayurveda. Do want permanent relief then Ayurvedic treatment is best. Glaucoma is a serious eye disease which should be treated on time. Now day's people prefer Ayurvedic treatment because it has no side effects. To know more about Ayurvedic treatments visit the website of Prakash Nethralaya Kendra.