Ayurvedic Treatment of Macular Degeneration in India
Created - 21 Dec 2015Last Modified - 13 Jun 2019
Macular Degeneration is an eye disease which affects the central area of your vision which is responsible for seeing objects such as road signs, prints etc. It is caused due to damage of the retina and is basically caused in age above than 50 years.
Macula is a rear interior region of the eyeball. The cone cells of Macula are responsible for catching the light and color in daytime. These cells break down in order to send an electric response through the optic nerve to the brain.
Macular Degenration Treatment is very simple and permanent in Ayurveda.
Causes of Macular Degeneration are
- Loss of vision.
- Hardening of arteries supplying oxygen and nutrients to the retina.
- Lack of proper oxygen in Macula.
Symptoms of Macular Denegeneration
- Difficulty in reading small prints.
- SquinGradually loosing grip on vision.ting
- Blurry vision.
- Missing areas in vision.
- Damage to central vision.
- Distortion of letters in line.
Types of Macular Degeneration
- Wet Macular Degeneration : Blood vessels invade retina and bleeding starts up leading to sudden vision loss.
- Dry Macular Degeneration : Toxic byproducts get accumulated in the Brunch's membrane causing yellow colored spots (drusen). The pigment layer can also erode further and then body would be unable to clear toxic materials from the eyes.
Precautions for Macular Degenration
- Wear UV-protected sunglasses and hats.
- Avoid smoking.
- Control high blood pressure.
- Control Sugar problems.
- Keep in control any heart disease.
- Get your eyes examined annually.
- Eat a diet balanced with green vegetables, fruits, leafy vegetables etc.
Treatment of Macular Degenrations
- Lape on eyes.
- Oil Shirodhara.
Thus, if you are having this eye disease and want to get the best ayurvedic treatment of Macular Degeneration in India, then Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra provide the best Macular Treatment by expert team of ayurvedic doctors. Get the best treatment and feel safe.