Natural Uveitis Treatment in India
Created - 21 Dec 2015Last Modified - 22 Nov 2019
Uveitis the eye disorder that occurs in the middle layer of eye termed as uvea because of inflammation. Uvea contains iris, choroid and ciliary body. Choroid assists in the procedure of blood flow to profound layers of retina. The most ordinary kind of Uveitis is anterior or iritis.
The basic and the major cause of Uveitis in eyes are still unknown. Uveitis has strong possibilities of permanent loss in vision. In order to heal your eyes and stay away from the evil effects of this disease, take proper and authentic uveitis treatment. Proper treatment at right time can prevent your eyes from the effects of Uveitis.
Types of Uveitis
- Anterior Uveitis : Front of the eye is affected in this kind of Uveitis. It is also known as iritis.
- Posterior Uveitis : Back of eye is affected through this type of Uveitis it is also known as choroiditis.
- Pan Uveitis : When all the layers of uvea inflamed pan uvetitis is arises.
- Intermediary Uveitis : The damage caused to the ciliary body of eye is due to this type of Uveitis, it is also known as cyclitis.
Causes of Uveitis
As we have discuss above the basic cause of Uveitis is still not found, but some other reasons are there that are associated with Uveitis and they are :
- Injury to eye
- Provocative disorders like colitis or crohn's disease.
- Autoimmune disorders such as behcet's disease, sarcoidosis, ankylosing spondylitis
- Infection like cat-scratch disease, herpes, tuberculosis, toxoplasmosis or syphilis.
Symptoms of Uveitis
- Eye pain.
- Light sensitivity.
- Decreased vision.
- Blurred vision.
- Eye redness.
- Observation of dark spots while seeing objects.
- White spots occur in the iris of the eye.
Natural Uveitis Treatment
The main aim of uveitis treatment in ayurveda is to cure the inflammation and prevent recurrence of uveitis. Uveitis Treatment includes complete purification of the body and naturally this is done with Panchakarma Therapies. After complete purification, some anti-inflammatory ayurvedic medicines and some important lifestyle changes plays a crucial role in permanent uveitis cure.
Prakash Nethralaya and Panchakarma Kendra, the premier ayurvedic hospital in India is known for curing numbers of cases of Uveitis. In order to cure Uveitis naturally without any side effects, feel free to contact us. Team of expert ayurveda doctors are there to help and cure any kind of eye disease naturally. Prevent your eyes at early stage from the bad effects of the disease with Natural Uveitis Treatment in India.