Enjoy your daily regimen after Menstrual Problem treatment through Ayurveda
No one can deny the fact that teen years can pose numerous challenges. During the phase of puberty, adolescents remain unsure about various physical changes taking place within them. Menstruation is a phase at which a girl acquires the physical sign of becoming a woman.
But there is a vast difference in between accepting the changes physically and mentally. The things become more complicated when a girl encounters premenstrual syndrome or irregular periods.
There are certain genuine problems associated with menstrual cycle that we are going to discuss below :
- Acne signs over the surface of the skin and face
- Any form of abnormal swelling including bloating
- Frequent fatigue syndrome
- Occasional backaches
- Sore breasts
- Frequent headaches are common
- In many cases constipation also occurs
- Many patients also complain regarding diarrhea
- Food cravings are also observed to be common
- A chronic phase of depression or feeling blue
- Getting irritated with a tiny amount of stress
- Facing difficulty to focus
- Feeling tensed or anxious most of the time
- The problem of painful periods
Our Ayurvedic hospital normally receives a lot of cases related to Dysmenorrhea, which is termed as painful periods in normal language.
There are two types of it as given below :
- Primary Dysmenorrhea: It is very general when it comes to the teens. The primary agent responsible for it is prostaglandin. It is the same chemical that results in cramps. The symptoms of this form of Dysmenorrhea include backache, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea and frequent headache. The symptoms associated with the problem exist for a day or two.
- Secondary Dysmenorrhea: Some of the physical conditions like fibroids, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease are accountable for it. The phase of this type of Dysmenorrhea results in chronic pain.
Please make a visit to Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra in order to get benefited with the reliable Menstrual Problem treatment in India through ayurveda. Reach and get one-stop answer to all your periodic health problems.