Bronchial asthma is a disease which nowadays affecting 25% of the total population. This is the disease of twitchy airways which leads to shortness of breath, coughing, etc. It is caused due to tobacco smoke, dusty and cold air, etc. Urbanization and industrialization are also the provoking issues for it. It is a disorder which should be treated by well qualified experienced doctor.
It is termed as tamak swasa in Ayurveda. The Ayurvedic doctor’s gives emphasize on intestinal factors rather respiratory factors because the patient has the problem of indigestion. It is a kapha syndrome having asthma1wheezing, dry cough. It is caused through Vata, Pitta or Kapha.
- In Vata, patient feels dryness in mouth, thirst, dryness in skin, desire for warm drinks, nervousness, etc. The attacks of this disease can be seen in morning and night.
- In Pitta, cough with yellow phlegm is seen. The patient experiences sweating, fever, irritation, requires cool air, etc and generally seen at noon and night.
- In Kapha, cough is seen with white and clean phlegm. Lungs produce whistling sound and this is generally visible in morning and evening time.
There are several treatments of Bronchial Asthma in India but Ayurvedic is the best and foremost treatment for any disease. A healthy diet, positive thinking, lifestyle play a great role in curing any disease. So to treat the disease, Ayurvedic treatment of Bronchial Asthma is best to be preferred. In Ayurveda, any disease is cured from recent origin. Ayurvedic medicines are slow acting medicines but they cure the disease from root.
There are several points that needs to be considered are :
- Medication and control in eating, living gives better results in treating disease.
- Repeatedly give a hot chest and shoulder pack in a short attack as, it will give a quick relief and patient feel relax.
- Make your living room allergic free and use cotton free rather than a feather pillow.
- Dust the room by vacuum cleaning. When you do this, wear fitter mask.
- Wear scarf in cold weather, as it will stops cool air to go in sensitive airways.
- Somalatta is the creeping plant which is very effective in giving relief. Mix the powder of this plant with honey and give this to the sufferer at interval of 4 hours, is the best remedy.
- Pippalee with pure honey, Kanakaasava twice a day, Agastyarasaayana are also very effective measures.
So if you are looking for the Ayurvedic treatment of Bronchial asthma, then visit Prakash Nethralaya and Panchakarma Kendra, where you will get the best treatment of bronchial asthma in India by Ayurvedic doctors. Here you will get proper assistance which will help you to treat the disease in a permanent way.