What is premature graying and hair loss?
There are number of reasons like stress, insufficient nutrition, anxiety and worry can cause the issue premature graying of hairs and hair fall. Up to a certain level of replacing old strand of hairs by new ones, hair fall is considered genuine. But in case of excessive hair fall extra care should be taken. Similarly graying of hairs after a certain age is normal but graying of hairs in early age is matter of worry one should require to go for treatment.
There may be several reasons for premature graying of hair and hair fall. In case of such issues, we required to search for various treatments to get treated with no side effects. And the best possible way of treatment of premature graying and hair loss with no side effects is through Ayurveda.
Imbalance of Pitta dosha also causes these issues and this imbalance is caused due to intake of sour, spicy, oily food with coffee and tea in excessive amount. This increase in pitta harm as premature graying of hairs and excessive hair fall by collecting on the scalp. One of the main reasons behind the problem of hair fall and graying of hairs in early age is excessive anger and stress.
The merely possible sign of this disorder is the graying of hairs in very early age and excessive falling of hairs while combing and washing. There might be various more symptoms related with the increase in pitta dosha like excessive sweat discharge, intolerance to heat, acidity and nausea.
Treatment of premature graying of hairs and hair fall by Ayurveda
In Ayurveda this disorder is called as Khalitya Paalitya. It is belevied in the science of Ayurveda that the tissues those are accountable for structuring the bones in Human body are same that holds the charge of hair growth. People having reduced or low pitta dosha are not affected by this disorder but people who are having imbalance and high level of pitta dosha surely get affected by it.
Suggestion and Advices related to lifestyle and diet
- By consuming tea and coffee the level of pitta dosha increases. So, avoid to intake it.
- Avoid intake of heavy, oily and spicy food.
- Avoid consuming fermented food or junk food.
- Instead of using chemical oils and shampoos use herbal products.
- Intake more green vegetables in your diet.
Home based treatment for hair fall and premature graying of hairs
- Make a mixture of sesame seeds and amala. Mix both in equal quantity and take a spoonful of it two times in a day with a glass of normal water.
- Grind the curry leaves with butter milk and apply it on the scalp after this, wash it off from any herbal shampoo.
- Massage 2- 3 times in a week with coconut oil. It is good to massage with the hot coconut oil and Mix Indian gooseberry in it and heat it until the color of gooseberry turn to dark brown.