Jaundice is related with liver. In this disease part of eye and skin attain yellowish tint. In this disease sufferer must avoid to intake yellow things like turmeric and as similar to it. Jaundice is recognized as "Kamala" in the terms of Ayurveda.
Jaundice is cause because of increasing level of pitta in body and the level of pitta increases due to regular consumption of food that is rich of salt, spices, oil. Consuming sesame oil and alcohol are also causes of Jaundice. Passage of muscle tissues of liver and blood is disturbed because of increasing level of pitta in body.
Main factors which are accountable for Jaundice are as follows
- Excess anxiety and stress.
- Excess in physical efforts.
- Physiological factors like anger, fear, lust, etc.
- Overdone sexual activities.
- Pale yellow color of nails, eyes and skin.
- Discharge of yellow color urine.
- Loss of appetite.
- Low grade fever
- Loss of libido
- Excessive thrust
Jaundice treatment in Ayurveda
Best treatment for Jaundice is present in Ayurveda. Jaundice can be opting out deeply or from the roots with Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurveda treatment removes all the doshas from body and maintains the perfect level of pitta in body that helps you to fight with Jaundice. Stabilized diet chart is also given in Ayurvedic treatment for making digestive system perfect.
Advice related to diet and lifestyle
- Stay away from furnaces or direct heat and sunlight.
- Avoid to intake oily, spicy food.
- Intake of coffee, tea and alcohol are prohibited.
- Potatoes, raisin, spinach, dried dates, whole-wheat flour, radishes, almonds, boiled rise, cardamom are very beneficial. Make it in habit to intake these things.
Home based treatment for hair fall and premature graying of hairs
If you are finding Jaundice treatment in India then Ayurveda is best option for it. There are some home remedies those will help you to cure your Jaundice treatment in best possible way. Here are some home based remedies in Ayurveda to cure Jundice:
- Mix paste of basil leaves in juice of sugarcane and take it twice a day.
- Regularly for 15 - 20 days take a cup of radish juice made with mixture of basil leaves two times in a day.
- Add one spoon of honey and roasted barley powder in glass of water and take it two times in a day.