Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment In India
Retinitis Pigmentosa is a chronic disease related to eye. The main cause of this disease is genetic transfer of genes, in which the sufferer gets affected by his/her parents. There is no particular way of beginning of this disease. It may start from childhood also. The effect of this disease can be seen for a long time. The growth or development of Retinitis Pigmentosa, worsen the condition of eye. People may also lose their vision for lifetime due to the severe effect of this disease. People who may suffer from this disease are not able to differentiate between light and dark. They are not able to react. Ayurvedic treatment is the only solution to get relief from this disease, as no allopathic treatment of this disease is discovered till date. People can improve their condition by using the ayurvedic treatment. As all the medication in Ayurveda is done with the help of herbals so there is no chance of side effects.
Some of the major symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa :
- Trouble with night vision.
- Gradual decrease in vision.
- Missing or Shadows areas of vision.
- Difficulties with low or dim light.
- Problem with color vision.
At the beginning of this disease people are not able to find its symptoms before the major bleeding. So it is advised to have a regular check up of your eye.
Retinitis Pigmentosa can be caused due to genetic effects from parents to children. It is caused due to the several genetic defects. The severely affected cells are those which control night vision. But, the retinal cone cells may also get damaged in some cases. People who get affected from this disease may notice a dark pigmented spot in the retina as this is the main symptom of Retinitis Pigmentosa.In the developing phase of this disease the condition of eye get worse, and secondary vision is almost lost.
This disease can be cured with ayurvedic medication. Ayurveda finds several ways to control the effects of this disease. People are needed to focus so that Retinitis Pigmentosa can be cured easily. They must make a habit of regular check up of their eye so that the effects of medication can be seen. According to Ayurveda the main causes of this disease involves three phases that are Pitta, Vata, and Kaphadosha. These are major phase of this disease. Initial stage is Kaphadosha, later the second stage is Pitta dosha which causes disorders, last stage is Vatadosha which brings complete blindness.
Ayurvedic treatment for Retinitis Pigmentosa in India includes :
- Thalapothichil : In this ayurvedic treatment herbal paste is prepared which is applied on the scalp of the patient.
- Thalam : In this Ayurvedic treatment herbal oil or the medicated paste in applied on the forehead of the patient.
- Sirodhara : In this ayurvedic treatment medicated milk, medicated butter milk, and the herbal oil are released on the forehead of the patient in a very significant manner.
- Try to follow a healthy and nutritious diet chart. Try to avoid the food which is responsible for increasing the amount of kapha dosha.
These methods are the most general treatment which is practiced by the Ayurvedic practitioners to keep you away from the effects of Retinitis Pigmentosa.
To know more about it, or to consult a doctor, visit Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra.