Where To Get The Best Treatment Of Cataract In Jaipur, India With Effective Results?
Cataract is an eye disease it is the major reason of vision loss in people of or above the age of 40 years. This the most common cause of blindness. Basically Cataract is of three kinds and different type of Cataract affects diversely.
Types of Cataract :
- Sub capsular cataract this type Cataract is occur on the back side of lens and mostly it causes to the diabetic patient or one who take high dose medication.
- Nuclear Cataract this Cataract is related to aging and occurs deep in central zone.
- Cortical Cataract this Cataract forms in the cortex of lens.
How can you identify Cataract?
There are some symptoms of Cataract and these are mentioned below :
- Fading color
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Dual vision in single eye
- Regular changes in eyeglass prescription and contact lens
- Blurred, dim or clouded vision
- Facing difficulty in vision at night
- Dark spots
- Loss of vision gradually
- Discolouration of the pupil in greyish white color
Causes responsible for Cataract
As Cataract is the most common eye disease and mostly it occurs in the people who reached or cross the age of 40 years, other than some major responsible causes are :
- Exposure to excessive Ur rays
How can Ayurveda help in curing Cataract
Treatment of Cataract in ayurveda is possible and it the simplest way of curing this disease. Ayurveda is an ancient and traditional health care system. All the medicines used in ayurvedic treatment are made from natural herbs. Natural herbs are very safe and also improve immunity and strength. The science of ayurveda is based some unique and ancient principles.
Ayurvedic prescription and remedies for Cataract
As we know all the medicines are prepared by natural herbs following are some ayurvedic medicines that are used in treatment of Cataract :
- Triphala : This is taken in the form of powder and it is made up from combination of Haritaki, Amla and Bibhitaki. Intake this powder in morning. Soak it in water for full night, then consume it in morning and the water can be used to wash eyes.
- Maha Triphala Ghrita : It is made from triphala and cow's ghee. This medicine is very helpful in initial stage of Cataract. Take this medicine two times in a day consume a full spoon of medicine with warm milk.
- Chandrodaya Vati : It is made in the form of paste and applied on eyes with honey. It provides nourishment to the eyes of sufferer.
Where to get best treatment of Cataract in India :
You can find very reliable and affordable treatment of Cataract by Ayurveda in Jaipur.
The most renowned hospital of India Prakash Nethralya and Panchkarma Kendra, Jaipur, India, offers treatment for this disease at very reasonable prices. It is the brand and trustworthy name in curing eye disease you can refer testimonials to know about the services or you can mail at email@example.com