Eye Allergy Treatment in Ayurveda
Get rid of Pain, Itching, Redness, Watering caused due to Eye Allergy naturally through Ayurvedic Treatment
Consult for your disease now
Prakash Nethralaya is the best ayurvedic hospital for eye allergy treatment in Ayurveda, other eye diseases and general diseases.
Is it Possible To Cure Eye Allergy Permanently?
Yes, it is possible to cure allergic conjunctivitis or eye allergy permanently only with the help of eye allergy treatment in Ayurveda. It has a holistic and completely natural approach. Allergic Conjunctivitis Natural Treatment can cure the disease permanently that too without any side effects.
Eye Allergy Ayurvedic Treatment
Allergic conjunctivitis is recurrent disease and everyone looks for a permanent solution.
Eye allergy treatment in Ayurveda provides a permanent solution with the help of ayurvedic eye allergy medicines and ayurvedic therapies. The holistic approach of Ayurvedic treatment cleanses the body by Panchakarma therapies. After the detoxification, the Ayurveda medicines strengthen the immune system. This is how a complete cure is established. Along with the therapies and medicines, ayurvedic treatment is complemented by some healthy lifestyle changes and yoga. All together works better. The major therapies done for eye allergy treatment in Ayurveda are as mentioned below:
- Pindi and Vidalak
Allergic conjunctivitis or eye allergy is the inflammation of the white part of the eye which is known as the conjunctiva.
A reaction of different allergens causes Allergic Conjunctivitis. The most common allergens are pollens and spores.
In the allergic pink eye, the eyes of the affected person become reddened, swollen, hot, and painful. Chemical mediators like Histamine and some other active substances are released from the body through mast cells. This reaction shows several symptoms in the eye.
Generally, the infection occurs during hay season and affects a large number of people throughout the world.
Unlike other types of conjunctivitis, allergic conjunctivitis is not contagious.
Allergic conjunctivitis is caused by the reaction of the eyes or the whole body to the different kinds of allergens. Most of the people are not allergic to all the common allergens. Some people can’t tolerate certain allergens. Their body overreacts which causes allergic conjunctivitis.
Causes of Eye Allergy
Most common allergic conjunctivitis allergens which are responsible for the allergy of eyes are :
- Pollen from trees and grass.
- Air pollution
- Animal Fur and secretions
- Dust Mites
- Animal Dander
- Skin cosmetics
- Skin medicines
- Specific food items
- Insect bites or stings
- Hereditary factors - A child can inherit the infection from parents. He is more likely to develop allergic conjunctivitis if both the parents have it.
Risk factors of Allergic Conjunctivitis
- People who have any other kind of allergy in the body are more likely to develop eye allergy.
- Allergic conjunctivitis can affect a person of any age. Most commonly it is seen in children and adolescents.
- People having allergies residing in places with the high availability of the allergens are very prone to the infection.
People affected with allergic conjunctivitis show many symptoms after being infected by the disease. Some common symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis are :
- Redness of the eyes
- Pain in the Eyes
- Swollen eyelids
- Soreness of the eyes.
- Light Sensitivity
- Watering from the eyes.
If you see any of these symptoms in your body you should get the eye allergy treatment in Ayurveda because it is a natural treatment with no side-effects.
Home remedies can prove useful in some less serious cases. There are some useful home remedies that can be used for getting relief from the disease for a short period of time.
Some useful eye allergy home remedies which can be used by allergic conjunctivitis patients are:
- Avoid rubbing the eyes - Eyes should not be rubbed because it can further increase the inflammation in the eyes.
- Apply cold compresses - By applying cool compresses a person affected by the diseases can get a lot of relief in the symptoms like burning and redness of eyes.
- Apply Hot Compress - By applying hot compress a person can get rid of pain, itching, and watering.
The choice of hot or cold compresses depends on the symptoms of the patient.
A patient of an eye allergy is advised to take some precautions in lifestyle. By doing this, the severity of the symptoms can be minimized and the effectiveness of the Ayurvedic treatment increases.
Some eye allergy prevention and lifestyle changes which can be done are:
- Keep your pets clean and don't allow them in your bedroom.
- Avoid going out of the home during hay season as much as possible.
- Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from harmful sun rays.
- Keep your home and surroundings clean.
- Use indoor air purifiers for fresh and dirt-free air.
- Close the doors and windows when the pollen count is high.
- Stay away from harmful chemicals.