100% Effective Ayurvedic CSR Eye Treatment
|Ayurvedic Treatment||Conventional Treatment||Precautions, Lifestyle Changes||Home Remedies|
What is Central Serous Retinopathy?
CSR occurs due to increase in fluid under the retina that accumulate under the central macula by the time and can even cause visual impairment. Central Serous Retinopathy is also known as Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSC or CSCR)
As Retina helps in converting the light coming to our eyes into images which can be easily understood by the brain. Thus, the detachment of retina causes vision problems.
According to Ayurveda, the human body is made up of 5 main elements which are summarised into three doshas such as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The imbalance of Vata and Pitta doshas are responsible for central serous retinopathy.
A person may recover from central serous retinopathy, all by himself without any medical help, but quick check-up by a doctor is highly recommended by medical professionals throughout the world to prevent further eye loss.
Central Serous Retinopathy Causes and Risk Factors
There are no known causes of this disease, but many experts around the world believe that there are mainly 3 factors what causes central serous retinopathy, Causes and 14 Risk Factors are :
According to Ayurveda, stress, bad medications, and all the above factors are major central serous retinopathy causes. All these disturb the Vata and Pitta dosha inside the body and creates an imbalance.
Central Serous Retinopathy Symptoms
It may be possible that a person can develop CSR in both the eyes but on different occasions.
In some rare cases of CSR, it does not show any symptoms as fluid may start building up in different areas of the eye rather than macula. This condition makes it very difficult to identify the central serous retinopathy symptoms and hence the disease.
Permanent Central Serous Retinopathy Cure, Is It Possible?
Yes, it is possible to cure Central Serous Retinopathy permanently in a natural way through Ayurvedic treatment. As unlike conventional treatment, Ayurveda focuses on removing the root cause of the disease. Through proper CSR Eye Treatment from an Ayurvedic eye specialist, CSR can be cured permanently. By use of panchakarma therapies and natural medications, this eye disease can be controlled and can be fully recovered gradually.
CSR Eye Ayurvedic Treatment
According to Ayurveda, the aim of CSR Eye Ayurvedic Treatment is to treat the root cause of the disease. As the disease is actually caused by an imbalance of Vata and Pitta
The Ayurveda therapies cleanse the body at the cellular level removing the toxicity out of the body. The Ayurveda and herbal medicines provide nourishment and heal the leaking blood vessels in a natural way for the patient of central serous retinopathy.
With the ayurvedic CSR eye treatment, vision also gets improve gradually.
The duration of ayurvedic treatment for CSR is about 3 weeks in an Ayurvedic eye hospital followed by medicines for about 6 months to a year. The major procedures done for the treatment of CSR are as follows:
- Pindi and Vidalak
The patient should consult an ayurvedic eye specialist to know more about the condition to get a personalized csr eye treatment in a natural way as Ayurveda treats every individual case differently according to the level of doshas present in their body.
Compare between both Treatment yourself - “Central Serous Retinopathy Natural Treatment VS Conventional Treatment”
Precautions and Lifestyle Changes
- Ongoing corticosteroid treatment should be stopped.
- Oily and spicy food should be avoided.
- Bright light should be avoided.
- By developing regular sleep patterns, CSR can be improved.
- Abstinence from alcohol is recommendable as it highly affects internal systems of the body.
- Tobacco consumption should be avoided.
- Regular exercise should be followed for long-term benefits.
- Yoga should be done regularly.
- Intake of Vitamin C should be used more to boost the immune system of the body.
- A rich and balanced healthy diet should be followed.
In ayurvedic central serous retinopathy treatment, healthy lifestyle changes, proper diets and central serous retinopathy prevention measures are advised to create a balance in all the three doshas which can only be attained by a right balance in all the
Central Serous Retinopathy Home Remedies
Some home remedies are proved to be very useful in CSR Eye treatment such as intake of amla juice and Triphala Churna. Use of these home remedies proves very beneficial in the initial stage of CSR or to maintain eye vision.
Make sure to add some Central Serous Retinopathy Exercise in your daily routine for wellness and to prevent imbalance in Prakriti.
Key Points and Final Thoughts On Central Serous Retinopathy (CSR)
- CSR is caused by the increase in the fluid under the retina which slowly causes visual impairment in the affected individuals.
- Middle-aged men and people with unhealthy habits are more prone to this disease. Any person observing minor changes in vision or any irritability in the eye should immediately contact a doctor as a little delay in this matter can cause permanent blindness.
- The diagnosis process is very simple as the doctor in charge will ask some basic questions related to Central Serous Retinopathy causes and symptoms and will examine the eye.
- Central Serous Retinopathy (CSR) is a severe disease but doesn’t affect a person other than vision problems.
- In some cases, the patient recovers without medical intervention, but some people need proper fluid behind eye treatment to get rid of the excess fluid and the disease altogether.
- A person who ever had CSR should visit a doctor on a regular basis to be sure of the present condition of the retina.
- Permanent Central Serous Retinopathy Cure in a natural way is available through the holistic approach of Ayurvedic CSR eye treatment without any side effects. Moreover, long-term benefits of Ayurveda treatment can be easily seen in once affected patients.
- With the help of some healthy lifestyle practices, yogic exercises and ayurvedic central serous retinopathy treatment, CSR can be completely cured.