We offer Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth, an admirable hair loss natural treatment that cures the problem for a good exclusive of any toxic chemicals or side effects. How? Let’s find out.
What is Hair Loss?
Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is a major concern these days for every age group.
It can just affect the scalp or spread through your entire body. Heredity factors, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications are some of the major reasons behind hair loss. To a certain extent, hair fall is genuine as it is part of natural hair replacement. But excessive hair fall calls for attention and some extra care.
Baldness typically refers to extreme hair loss from the scalp. Hair loss with age or inherited baldness is the most common cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let the problem run its course untreated and unmasked. Others may well cover it up through hairstyles, makeup, hats, or scarves. But if you are looking for a permanent breakthrough then you have to consult with experts for Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth
Causes of Hair Loss
There may be several reasons for premature graying of hair and hair fall. To remove all the major causes of this, an effective hair loss treatment is needed so that the doctor can take a look at the causes and treat them. Some common causes are as follows:
- Heredity - The most ordinary foundation of hair loss is a hereditary condition, is called male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness. It generally occurs steadily with getting old and in predictable patterns.
- Hormonal Changes and Health Conditions - A variety of medical conditions and hormonal changes can result in hair loss such as pregnancy, menopause, childbirth, and thyroid problems.
- Supplements - Hair loss can be a side effect of definite drugs, such as those used for cancer, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
- Radiation Therapy - The hair may not grow back the same as it was before, due to utilize of radiation therapy.
- Stress - Many people experience a general lessening of hair several months subsequent to a physical or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is short-term.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Hair loss can appear in many different ways. There is a variety of symptoms of hair loss such as:
- Gradual Thinning on Top of Head - This is the most common, affecting both men and women as they age.
- Circular or Patchy Bald Spots – many people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This category of hair loss usually affects the scalp, but it sometimes also take place in beards or eyebrows.
- Unexpected Loosening of Hair - A physical or emotional shock can reason hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may appear out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This sort of hair loss generally causes overall hair thinning and not bald patches.
- Whole Body Hair Loss - several medical treatments, such as cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair as a rule grows back.
If you are experiencing these types of symptoms then take Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth for better results.
Diagnosis and Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth
For effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth, doctor must have to diagnose or classify the hair loss, before starting the treatment.
There are several ways that doctors make use of to categorize hair loss.
- One must initial examine the scalp to determine if the hair loss is due to the physical destruction and loss of hair follicles.
- If the scalp materializes perfectly usual with plenty of drain hair follicles, this is called non-scarring hair loss.
- Biopsy - Biopsy can be done sometimes in cases where it is difficult to differentiate between the types of alopecia.
Cicatricial Alopecia permanently destroys the follicles. Sometimes, a physician may pull a hair to inspect the exterior of the hair shaft as well as the fraction of growing hairs.
The hair loss treatment in Ayurveda is done by finding and rectifying its causative factor.
According to Ayurveda, excess of Pitta dosha in the body is increased by hot climatic conditions, excessive intake of spicy, fried food, tea, coffee, alcohol, meats, and excessive smoking. Pitta balancing herbs and vegetables are an effective hair loss solution.
The first step is to locate the root cause in your diet or lifestyle that may be increasing the Pitta dosha. In Ayurveda, this disorder is called Khalitya Paalitya. The tissues accountable for structuring the bones in the Human body are the same that hold the charge of hair growth.
Natural Treatments for Hair Loss
Ayurveda offers some natural treatments for hair loss, as well as some oral herbal medication for controlling hair fall and promoting hair growth. Ayurvedic hair loss cure includes external therapies like Thalapothichil or covering the bald patches with medicated pastes, Shiroabhyanga or head massage, Shirodhara, and Shiro abhyanga.
Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringaraj, Amla are known to promote hair growth and are used as hair loss medicines in form of oral consumption and as various external applications to get the optimum results.
- Shiro Abhyangam: Special massage that focuses on the scalp, shoulders, and neck, and stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation. The Abhyangam or the Ayurvedic massage involves the use of medicated oils to relieve the targeted areas of stress and pain by acting on the central nervous system. Shiro Abhyanga is one of the best hair loss problem solutions in Ayurveda.
- Thalapothichil: Thalapothichil is a gentle head massage included in the hair loss treatment in Ayurveda which is done with Amla, Curd and Triphala paste application. The constituents of this paste include healing properties that have a calming cause on the nervous system. The mixture is allowed to sit on the hair for 30 to 40 minutes so the medicinal herbs get absorbed in the hair and penetrate into the brain cells.
- Shirodhara: ‘Shiro’ refers to head and ‘Dhara to flow. The warms oils are poured on your head and your head is massaged. This enhance flow and leads to improved hair growth.
- Takradhara- It includes a stream of medicated buttermilk poured on the forehead. The continuous flow of buttermilk on the forehead improves blood circulation and alleviates Stress by inducing sleep. Takradhara involves extensive sessions of patient and disease examination, diagnosis, counselling and post-treatment procedures. Takradhara, when incorporated with Abhyangam (massage), is known to strengthen the immune system.
- Kashayadhara- Kashayadhara involves the use of medicated decoction to be poured on the forehead and body. It creates an overall mental calmness and proves to be the best hair fall treatment in Ayurveda
- Nasyam- Nasyam on a regular basis also promotes hair growth if practised for a long time. It is a nasal treatment where exact measures of herbal extracts are administered into the nostrils that serve as a passage to the head.
Need more information about Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth? Consult with our experts.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Hair loss treatment at home can be accompanied by following the below-listed natural home remedies:
Use a natural shampoo for the hair. Amla (embilica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia concinna) are incredibly good for washing the hair.
- Oiling and massaging of the scalp is extremely helpful for stopping hair loss.
- Rub your scalp after washing the hair. It boosts blood circulation and activates the sebaceous glands.
- Applying liquid of green coriander leaves on the head is as well good in hair loss.
- Washing the hair with a paste of cooked green gram and fenugreek seeds, two to three times in a week.
- A paste of liquorices ready by grinding it in milk can be applied to balding patches.
- The fenugreek seeds are soaked in coconut oil and kept under straight sunrays for 7 to 8 days and applied to the scalp, which helps to stop hair loss.
- Massage 2-3 times in a week with coconut oil. It is excellent to massage with the hot coconut oil and Mix Indian gooseberry in it and warmth it until the colour of gooseberry turns dark brown.
- Aloe Vera - Take new gel and apply it over the scalp, leave it for some time and then wash it off. It is a cooling and soothing scalp cleanser, superior for a heated-up scalp, associated with ruddiness, itching, rashes or scalp pimples.
- Traditional therapies like Dhara, Thala pothichil, Abhyangam, Nasya shows outstanding effects.
Preventions for Hair Loss
The hair loss can be reversed back at home without any medications also. For natural treatment of hair loss, you have to undergo various lifestyle changes and some preventive measures such as:
- Diet - High protein and an iron-rich diet is suggested for hair loss.
- A sufficient intake of raw vegetables, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, salads should be integrated in the diet on a daily basis.
- The person should maintain a regular bowel movement each day. In case of consumption, a mild natural laxative can be taken. Triphala is very useful.
- Habitual physical exercise is especially beneficial as it helps in balancing the aggravated doshas.
Signs and Symptoms of Hair Loss
Gradual Thinning on Top of Head
Circular or Patchy Bald Spots
Sudden Loosening of Hair
Full-Body Hair Loss
Our Approach To Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Loss Ayurvedic Treatment
The sole aim of our treatment is to rectify the overall dosha imbalance of the scalp and all other factors related to it. Every therapy, medication, and lifestyle modification included in our hair loss treatments; thus, work to eliminate the root cause of hair loss.
Success Stories of Hair Loss Treatment
After jaundice, I lost almost a third of my hair volume and the remaining was declining at a rapid rate. That’s when I reached out to Prakash Nethralaya and they proved to be a boon for me. The therapies were magical and exactly what my body was looking for. The diet changes, lifestyle modifications, and herbal medications took care of the deficiencies harbouring my body. It's been 18 months now and my hair is back to its original volume.
Excessive use of chemicals damaged my hair to great extent leading to extreme hair loss. That’s when I decided to go natural and adopt Ayurveda. I visited Prakash Nethralaya for therapies and followed all changes suggested by the experts and finally, I am of the chemical curse. My hair loss, dandruff, and other problems are down by 80% and now I can flaunt my natural hair without getting conscious.
Why To Choose Ayurveda?
Looks for the Root Cause
The ayurvedic approach of disease looks for the root cause and not merely the symptoms. Ayurveda offers two ways of treatment; One is Shodhan, and the other is Shaman. Shodhan is complete detoxification of the body by Panchakarma therapies. Shaman is balancing the doshas by Ayurveda medicines, diet, and lifestyle changes. Ayurveda medicines always work better in a patient detoxified with Panchakarma.
Ayurveda medicines are processed most naturally and not in the synthetic and chemical form. For this reason, the herbs are soft on the body, and there is no risk of side effects even if the patient requires to take them for longer durations. The complete eradication of the root cause ensures the cure and prevents future health complications.
Ayurveda is not merely a medical science. Instead, it is a philosophical science too. The basic principles of Ayurveda consider an individual human a specific identity and hence his treatment. Ayurveda gives importance to the treatment of the patient rather than the treatment of the disease. Two patients of the same disease can have different treatments because of the difference in their body constitution.