After jaundice, I lost almost a third of my hair volume and the remaining was declining at a rapid rate. That’s when I reached out to Prakash Nethralaya and they proved to be a boon for me. The therapies were magical and exactly what my body was looking for. The diet changes, lifestyle modifications, and herbal medications took care of the deficiencies harbouring my body. It's been 18 months now and my hair is back to its original volume.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth
We offer effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth, an excellent natural treatment that cures the hair loss problem or regrow the hair without use of any toxic chemicals or side effects. How? Let’s find out.
- 1 Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth
- 2 Hair Loss and It’s Major Causes
- 3 Signs and Symptoms of Hair Loss
- 4 Book an Appointment for Natural Treatments for Hair Loss & Regrowth
- 5 Know About the Below-Mentioned Major Ayurvedic Methods for Hair Loss Cure
- 6 Our Approach To Hair Loss Treatment
- 7 Our Natural Ayurvedic Approach to Hair Loss Treatment
- 8 Have a Question Check these answers
- 9 Success Stories of Hair Loss Treatment
- 10 Why To Choose Ayurveda?
Hair Loss and It’s Major Causes
Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is a major concern these days for every age group that affects the scalp or spread through your entire body. Heredity factors, hormonal changes, medical conditions, or medications are some of the major reasons behind hair loss. To a certain extent, hair fall is genuine as it is part of natural hair replacement. But excessive hair fall calls for attention and some extra care. Nowadays, it’s become a common problem but everyone who is suffering from hair loss issue, wants an ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth. Hair loss with age or inherited baldness is the most common cause of baldness.
Some people prefer to let the problem run its course untreated and unmasked. Others may well cover it up through hairstyles, makeup, hats, or scarves. But if you are looking for a permanent breakthrough then you have to consult with experts at Ayur Prakash for ayurvedic hair loss and regrowth treatment. There are some common causes are as follows:
Signs and Symptoms of Hair Loss
Symptoms of Hair Loss – When to Consult with Specialists of Ayur Prakash
Ayurveda specialists at Ayur Prakash have good experience to treat hair loss problems in a natural way and according to them, hair loss can appear in many different ways. There are some major signs and symptoms, so if you are experienced them you must consult with our ayurvedic specialists for hair loss and regrowth.
- Gradual Thinning on Top of Head – This is the most common, affecting both men and women as they age.
- Circular or Patchy Bald Spots – many people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This category of hair loss usually affects the scalp, but it sometimes also takes place in beards or eyebrows.
- Unexpected Loosening of Hair – A physical or emotional shock can reason hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may appear out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This sort of hair loss generally causes overall hair thinning and not bald patches.
If you are experiencing these symptoms then take our Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth for better results.
Effective Diagnosis & Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth – Ayur Prakash
Ayur Prakash hospital is a well–known place for natural treatment for Hair-loss & regrowth. Specialists at our hospital diagnose hair loss with the best medical methods, before starting the ayurvedic treatment.
- Examine the scalp to determine if the hair loss is due to the physical destruction and loss of hair follicles.
- If the scalp materializes perfectly usual with plenty of drain hair follicles, this is called non-scarring hair loss.
- Biopsy can be done sometimes in cases where it is difficult to differentiate between the types of alopecia.
- Cicatricial Alopecia permanently destroys the follicles. Sometimes, may pull a hair to inspect the exterior of the hair shaft as well as the fraction of growing hairs.
These ways of diagnosis help our experts to provide an effective ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth. According to Ayurveda, excess of Pitta dosha in the body is increased by hot climatic conditions, excessive intake of spicy, fried food, tea, coffee, alcohol, meats, and excessive smoking. Pitta balancing herbs and vegetables are an effective hair loss solution. Our first step is to locate the root cause in your diet or lifestyle that may be increasing the Pitta dosha. In Ayurveda, this disorder is called Khalitya Paalitya. The tissues accountable for structuring the bones in the Human body are the same that hold the charge of hair growth
Book an Appointment for Natural Treatments for Hair Loss & Regrowth
Ayur Prakash offers natural and affordable ayurvedic treatments for hair loss and regrowth, as well as some oral herbal medication for controlling hair fall and promoting hair growth. Ayurvedic hair loss cure includes external therapies like Thalapothichil or covering the bald patches with medicated pastes, Shiroabhyanga or head massage, Shirodhara, and Shiro abhyanga. Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringaraj and Amla are known to promote hair growth and are used as hair loss medicines in form of oral consumption and in various external applications to get the optimum results.
Know About the Below-Mentioned Major Ayurvedic
Methods for Hair Loss Cure
Our Approach To Hair Loss Treatment
Home Remedies and Prevention for Hair Loss – Know from Experts
Hair loss treatment at home can be accompanied by following the below-listed natural home remedies:
- Use a natural shampoo for the hair. Amla (Emblica Officinalis), and Shikakai (Acacia concinna) are incredibly good for washing the hair.
- Oiling and massaging of the scalp are extremely helpful for stopping hair loss.
- Rub your scalp after washing the hair. It boosts blood circulation and activates the sebaceous glands.
- Applying liquid of green coriander leaves on the head is as well good for hair loss.
- Washing the hair with a paste of cooked green gram and fenugreek seeds, two to three times a week.
The hair loss can be reversed back at home without any medications also. For natural treatment of hair loss, you have to undergo various lifestyle changes and some preventive measures such as:
- Diet – High protein and an iron-rich diet is suggested for hair loss.
- A sufficient intake of raw vegetables, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, and salads should be integrated into the diet daily.
- The person should maintain a regular bowel movement each day. In case of consumption, a mild natural laxative can be taken. Triphala is very useful.
- Habitual physical exercise is especially beneficial as it helps in balancing the aggravated doshas.
If you tried many treatment options and still facing the same problems, you must consult with our specialists for Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth.
Our Natural Ayurvedic Approach to Hair Loss Treatment
The sole aim of our treatment is to rectify the overall dosha imbalance of the scalp and all other factors related to it. Every therapy, medication, and lifestyle modification is included in our hair loss treatments; thus, work to eliminate the root cause of hair loss. People are facing the problem of Hair loss due to the regular use of chemicals on skin and hair, and harmful and adulterated food ingredients. For better results turn to the ancient Ayurveda culture. People are using our ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth in their daily lives to improve their lifestyles as a result of rising awareness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question Check these answers
Because our ayurvedic methods provides a treatment that cures the problem from the root. The medication of Ayurveda has no side effects and is not in chemical form.
You should visit Ayur Prakash, for hair loss treatment when you can see the symptoms like:
• Circular or patchy bold spots
• Sudden loosening of hair
• Full body hair loss
• Gradual thinning on top of the head
We offer natural treatments without any side effects. These are the following natural treatments provided by us:
• Kashaya Dhara
• Shiro Abhyangam
• Health conditions
Yes, you should change your hair routine and take care of your hair. Massage your hair 2-3 times a week with coconut oil. Oiling and massaging help you in hair loss treatment and other remedies prescribed by our experts should follow during treatment.
Yes. Ayurveda can help in the regrowth of lost hair by massaging the scalps with proper time and care. Practicing yoga or pranayams on regular basis with eating a proper and nutritious balanced diet also helps in Hairfall and regrowth of hair.
You can easily book an appointment online by visiting our website and consulting your hair loss problem with experienced specialists.
Success Stories of Hair Loss Treatment
Why To Choose Ayurveda?
Looks for the Root Cause
The ayurvedic approach of disease looks for the root cause and not merely the symptoms. Ayurveda offers two ways of treatment; One is Shodhan, and the other is Shaman. Shodhan is complete detoxification of the body by Panchakarma therapies. Shaman is balancing the doshas by Ayurveda medicines, diet, and lifestyle changes. Ayurveda medicines always work better in a patient detoxified with Panchakarma.
Ayurveda medicines are processed most naturally and not in the synthetic and chemical form. For this reason, the herbs are soft on the body, and there is no risk of side effects even if the patient requires to take them for longer durations. The complete eradication of the root cause ensures the cure and prevents future health complications.
Ayurveda is not merely a medical science. Instead, it is a philosophical science too. The basic principles of Ayurveda consider an individual human a specific identity and hence his treatment. Ayurveda gives importance to the treatment of the patient rather than the treatment of the disease. Two patients of the same disease can have different treatments because of the difference in their body constitution.