Kidney stones: How they are formed?
The crystallization of the unwanted particles and minerals in the urine duct is one of the primary reasons behind the creation of kidney stones. It is important to note that the small stones normally make their passage through the duct along with urine but the large size stones fail to make their passage
through the channel and start getting accumulated till the point when they start obstructing the urine duct.
In the language of Ayurveda, the terminologies used to highlight this disease are VrukkaAshmari. Here, Vrukka denoted kidney and Ashmari represents stone.
The most common reasons people suffer from this disorder are mentioned below:
- The consumption of unhealthy food, especially junk diet
- Inadequate lifestyle with improper regimen that affects the digestion and metabolism of the body
- Long-term contact with direct heat of sun
- Excessive intake of diet which is rich in spices, chemicals and oil
- The problem is also found to be common with the people who prefer the less intake of fruits and vegetables
- People who consume less amount of water are highly prone to kidney stone
- People who include meat, beef, fish and poultry in their diet on daily basis increase the chances of this disease.
The kidney stone symptoms
Person suffering from kidney stone feel burning sensation and acute pain in the flanks of the lower abdominal area. Some patients have also reported the existence of pain in the groin area and also reported perspiration and nausea. It is noteworthy that the location of pain is directly dependent on the area where the moderate (or large) clusters of stones are trapped.
Besides pain and perspiration, some patients in the past have reported an abnormal urge of frequent urination and experienced bleeding via urinary channel.
Your affordable and trustworthy treatment is with Ayurveda
As per Ayurveda, it is due to the inadequate eating habits prevailing among the people and bad regimen is somehow directly responsible for existence of this distance. The formation of ama (toxins) within the body due to imbalance in the digestive order is vastly accountable for the formation of kidney stones. In the most successful ayurvedic treatment of kidney stones, the patient is treated with highly effective natural herbs so that the stones can be successfully dissolved within the urinary tract. The process is completely safe and does not require any sort of surgery.
The method of Panchkarma plays a very advantageous and decisive role in the removal of the kidney stones. The testimonials of all the patients benefited out of this treatment are an undeniable proof to the same.
In addition to Kidney Stone treatment in India from a good Ayurvedic hospital, it is also necessary to know what to do and what not to in order to attain quick recovery.
- It is strongly recommended to elude sour and bulky food as much as you can.
- Make the consumption of parboiled rice, horse gram, ginger, barley and brown rice an integral part of your daily routine.
- It is advised to have good intake of water in the form of vegetable soup, lime water and juice.
- Stay away for non-vegetarian items for the sake of your health
- Please note that at-least 8 to 10 glasses of water are required to be consumed regularly.
Your simple home remedies for the kidney stone cure
- Have one or two figs and boil them for the duration of 15 minutes and have along with a cup of water.
- Simmer the leaves of basil for the duration of 10 minutes and have them twice along with honey.