Reliable Paralysis Treatment in India by Ayurveda
Paralysis is a condition of body in which occurs the loss of either sensation or movement or both of one or multiple parts of body. The situation is developed all of a sudden and patient is left immobilized with loss of sensation and strength of a body part. This is also termed as stroke. In Ayurveda, it is called as pakshaghata.
Types of Paralysis
Causes of Paralysis
- Death of the brain tissue because of hemorrhage or clotting of blood in the cranial vessels. The genuine term used for it is ‘stroke’
- The compression of the vertebral discs results in loss of sensitivity in the cervical and lumbar nerves.
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain injury
- Unspecified birth defect.
Symptoms of Paralysis
- Partial or complete loss of sensation and movement of affected part.
- Speech is also affected in certain cases.
- Generalized stiffness of body
Do’s and Don’ts in Paralysis
- Avoid constipation
- Avoid fried, fast food and junk food.
- Do regular exercise and body movements.
- Do regular oil massage over the effected part.
Home remedies in Paralysis
10 gm of garlic paste mixed with 10 gm of fresh butter to be taken in the morning is a good remedy for nervous weakness.
Ayurvedic treatment of paralysis
Ayurvedic treatment of paralysis is targeted to stabilize dosha balance. Improving nervous strength is the prime target of Ayurvedic treatment of paralysis. Shirodhara, Nasya, Virechana, Vasti, Pizhichhil, Abhyanga and other Ayurvedic treatments are done for the complete treatment of paralysis. Duration of 15 days to a max. of 30 days is required to complete the treatment depending upon the condition of patient. It is advisable to start the Ayurvedic treatment at the earliest for paralysis because the chances of recovery become less with the passage of time.Exercise and yoga play a major role in the recovery from paralysis disease. Some patients with minor symptoms respond with oral medicines only and Panchakarma treatments may not be required. An expert Ayurveda doctor can judge and decide this thing. The important point is that there are successful treatments for paralysis in India with the help of Ayurveda.