The rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda is possible by knowing the exact cause of disease. According to Ayurveda, a specific target for the rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda is digesting Aama or toxins from the body and restoring the doshas to their balance. Aama is formed when undigested food converts into toxic substances. It then circulates throughout the body. Purification is done using procedures of the ancient Panchakarma methods or therapies. Shodhana, Dhanyamla dhara and vasti treatments are very important to relieve the symptoms and to eradicate the disease out of the body.
- Virechana - It is also known as Purgative therapy. These wastes are eliminated through the lower pathway of the body. Virechana is used for Pitta disorder to cleanse the body.
- Basti – It is also called Enema therapy. The therapy purifies the colon where the primary location of Vata nourishes the body. This is one of the best effective rheumatoid arthritis treatment in India.
- Shodhana - The term Shodhana means “to go away.” The accumulation of toxins in the body can lead to an imbalance of the tridoshas. Shodhan Chikitsa, also known as the waste elimination therapy, is done when the body accumulates excessive toxins and is unable to excrete these toxic substances naturally. This is one of the best natural treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Dhanyamla Dhara - Dhanyamla Dhara is Panchakarma therapy. It effectively works as a treatment of inflammation and ensures pain relief. It also is known as massage therapy and is the efficient rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation of the joints. It affects the small joints of the body. Autoimmune diseases are those which occur when the tissues of our body are mistakenly attacked by their own immune system. Instead of joint tissue inflammation and inflammatory arthritis, the disease can also cause inflammation and injury in other organs, so it is known as rheumatoid disease. The disease affecting the joints is therefore known as rheumatoid arthritis. The rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda. is available these days, which helps in curbing this disease from its roots.
How to cure rheumatoid arthritis permanently?
There is no permanent cure for RS. But you can get relief with the help of ayurvedic treatment.
Diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
The diagnosis of Rheumatoid arthritis can be difficult in its early stages because the early symptoms seem to be those of many other diseases. There are a few tests to diagnose the disease:
- Physical examination - During the physical exam, your doctor will check your joints for swelling, redness, and warmth.
- Blood tests - The rheumatoid arthritis patients often have an elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR,) or C-reactive protein (CRP), which may indicate the presence of an inflammatory process in the body.
- Imaging tests - Your doctor may recommend X-rays to help in tracking the progression of rheumatoid arthritis in your joints over time.
- MRI and ultrasound tests can help in diagnosing the severity of the disease in your body.
The exact cause of rheumatoid arthritis isn’t known. There are certain factors that seem to be a causative factor of disease:
- Heredity - If you are having a family history of rheumatoid arthritis, you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Exposure to certain types of bacteria, such as those associated with periodontal disease.
- Viral infections- If you are having a history of viral infections, such as the Epstein-Barr virus, which causes mononucleosis.
- Trauma or any kind of injury, such as bone fracture, dislocation of a joint, and ligament damage.
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Having obesity.
- Tender, warm, swollen joints.
- Joint stiffness that is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity.
- Fatigue, fever, and loss of appetite.
- Swelling of joints with severe pain and stiffness.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feeling of the heaviness of the body.
- Difficulty in movement.
There are several different types of rheumatoid arthritis described below:
- Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis - In seropositive rheumatoid arthritis, a positive rheumatoid factor blood test result is there. This means you have the antibodies that cause your immune system to attack joints.
- Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis - In Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis, a negative RF blood test result and a negative anti-CCP result is there.
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis - Juvenile idiopathic arthritis refers to rheumatoid arthritis children aged 17 years old and younger.
Certain home remedies may help to improve your quality of life when living with RA. Rheumatoid arthritis natural treatment can be done by some home remedies listed below:
- Exercise Low - Exercises can help to improve the motion in your joints and increase your mobility.
- Apply heat or cold Ice packs or cold compresses can help to reduce inflammation and pain. They may also be effective against muscle spasms.
- A small piece of ginger should be taken half an hour before meals increase digestive fire and are a good appetizer.
- Consume garlic, ajwain, and heeng in all food preparations. These are the best rheumatoid arthritis medicine to digest Aama (toxins) from the body.
- Take warm water regularly, as it helps in the digestion process.
This disease can be cured with natural treatment of rheumatoid arthritis by inculcating some lifestyle changes and preventive measures in our daily routine:
- Do not take water with food.
- Take warm and fresh meals at a time daily.
- Avoid curd and refrigerated food and non-vegetarian food items.
- Drink warm water.
- Try gentle yoga which can help you regain strength and flexibility.
- Sleep will help to reduce inflammation and pain as well as fatigue.