Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment in Ayurveda
Reduce Joints Inflammation and Relieve Joints Pain in Rheumatoid Arthritis with Ayurvedic Treatment and Panchakarma
- 1 Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment in Ayurveda
- 2 Let's Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 3 Diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 4 Symptoms or Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5 Types of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 6 Home Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 7 Ayurvedic Treatment
- 8 Preventions/Lifestyle for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 9 How to cure rheumatoid arthritis permanently?
Let's Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation of the joints. It affects the small joints of the body. Autoimmune diseases are those which occur when the tissues of our body are mistakenly attacked by their own immune system. Instead of joint tissue inflammation and inflammatory arthritis, the disease can also cause inflammation and injury in other organs, so it is known as rheumatoid disease. The disease affecting the joints is therefore known as rheumatoid arthritis. The rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda. is available these days, which helps in curbing this disease from its roots.
Diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Symptoms or Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tender, warm, swollen joints.
- Joint stiffness that is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity.
- Fatigue, fever, and loss of appetite.
- Swelling of joints with severe pain and stiffness.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feeling of the heaviness of the body.
- Difficulty in movement.
The exact cause of rheumatoid arthritis isn’t known. There are certain factors that seem to be a causative factor of disease:
- Heredity – If you are having a family history of rheumatoid arthritis, you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Exposure to certain types of bacteria, such as those associated with periodontal disease.
- Viral infections- If you are having a history of viral infections, such as the Epstein-Barr virus, which causes mononucleosis.
- Trauma or any kind of injury, such as bone fracture, dislocation of a joint, and ligament damage.
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Having obesity.
Types of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Home Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Certain home remedies may help to improve your quality of life when living with RA. Rheumatoid arthritis natural treatment can be done by some home remedies listed below:
- Exercise Low – Exercises can help to improve the motion in your joints and increase your mobility.
- Apply heat or cold Ice packs or cold compresses can help to reduce inflammation and pain. They may also be effective against muscle spasms.
- A small piece of ginger should be taken half an hour before meals increase digestive fire and are a good appetizer.
- Consume garlic, ajwain, and heeng in all food preparations. These are the best rheumatoid arthritis medicine to digest Aama (toxins) from the body.
- Take warm water regularly, as it helps in the digestion process.
The rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda is possible by knowing the exact cause of disease. According to Ayurveda, a specific target for the rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda is digesting Aama or toxins from the body and restoring the doshas to their balance. Aama is formed when undigested food converts into toxic substances. It then circulates throughout the body. Purification is done using procedures of the ancient Panchakarma methods or therapies. Shodhana, Dhanyamla dhara and vasti treatments are very important to relieve the symptoms and to eradicate the disease out of the body.
Preventions/Lifestyle for Rheumatoid Arthritis
This disease can be cured with natural treatment of rheumatoid arthritis by inculcating some lifestyle changes and preventive measures in our daily routine:
- Do not take water with food.
- Take warm and fresh meals at a time daily.
- Avoid curd and refrigerated food and non-vegetarian food items.
- Drink warm water.
- Try gentle yoga which can help you regain strength and flexibility.
- Sleep will help to reduce inflammation and pain as well as fatigue.