Ayurvedic Treatment for Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is abnormal menstrual bleeding without any specific systemic or local cause. The abnormality can happen in the duration, amount, and infrequency of menstrual bleeding.
- This abnormal menstrual bleeding is expected around the menarche (early teenage) and premenopausal age.
- Hormonal imbalance due to several reasons is responsible for this disease condition.
- PCOD/PCOS, Uterine polyps, Uterine fibroid, Endometriosis can lead to abnormal menstrual bleeding.
- Excessive fasting, junk food intake, and deep penetrating spicy foods like heeng, garlic, chillies, mustard, etc. can also cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
- Major symptoms of DUB include irregular flow, heavy flow, painful menstruation, pale skin, physical weakness, bloating, passing large clots in menstruation, and the patient can even faint. Prakash Nethralaya follows a holistic approach and provides effective relief in all these symptoms with Ayurvedic Treatment for Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB).
- A detailed clinical history, ultrasonography, and several blood tests confirm the diagnosis of DUB.
- In Ayurveda, this condition happens when Vata & Pitta dosha vitiates at the level of ras and rakta dhatu. DUB's causes include the use of junk food, a disturbed lifestyle, excessive mental stress, no physical exercise, or too much physical exertion.
- Ayurveda medicines like Ashoka, Lodhra, and many others in different formulations are potent enough to cure DUB permanently without hormonal therapy.
- Sometimes in Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Treatment few cases with advanced symptoms may require panchakarma therapies like douches, vasti, and virechana treatments.
- Overweight patients of DUB should select a diet that reduces body weight without any physical weakness.
- The diet in lean patients should be a nourishing one rich in clarified butter, raisins, pomegranate, etc. A custom diet and lifestyle as per the need of the patient helps a lot in healing.
Symptoms of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Heavy abdominal Pain
Low BP or Feverish Sensation
Our Approach To Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Treatment
Natural DUB Treatment
At Prakash Nethralaya & Panchakarma Kendra, an Ayurveda specialist examines a patient with abnormal menstruation. The doctor makes a note of the vital points that come out of the clinical history. The doctor can also ask for some investigations like blood tests or a USG if necessary. The diet and lifestyle suggestions are essential, and the doctor guides the patient for the same. The doctor also prescribes Ayurvedic medicines for Abnormal Uterine Bleeding. The majority of the patients respond well to Ayurveda medicines. Only a few cases may require in-house treatments like Virechan, Vasti, etc. One can expect a complete cure from the symptoms that too without any side effects. The approximate duration needed for a complete ayurvedic treatment of DUB is approx 3-6 months of medicines. Sometimes, it may take even a year, depending on the severity of the disease. A patient can have an online consultation with Dr Pooja Sharma to understand the condition and know the risk-free Ayurvedic Treatment for Heavy Menstrual Bleeding.
Why To Choose Ayurveda?
Looks for the Root Cause
The ayurvedic approach of disease looks for the root cause and not merely the symptoms. Ayurveda offers two ways of treatment; One is Shodhan, and the other is Shaman. Shodhan is complete detoxification of the body by Panchakarma therapies. Shaman is balancing the doshas by Ayurveda medicines, diet, and lifestyle changes. Ayurveda medicines always work better in a patient detoxified with Panchakarma.
Ayurveda medicines are processed most naturally and not in the synthetic and chemical form. For this reason, the herbs are soft on the body, and there is no risk of side effects even if the patient requires to take them for longer durations. The complete eradication of the root cause ensures the cure and prevents future health complications.
Ayurveda is not merely a medical science. Instead, it is a philosophical science too. The basic principles of Ayurveda consider an individual human a specific identity and hence his treatment. Ayurveda gives importance to the treatment of the patient rather than the treatment of the disease. Two patients of the same disease can have different treatments because of the difference in their body constitution.