Endometriosis is a serious condition that needs to be treated without any delay. It is related to the female reproductive system and causes great discomfort and agony to the patient. Overlooking the problem or delaying the treatment only makes it worse. It is not something that gets better on its own. Ayurveda offers a natural treatment for endometriosis that involves some herbal medicines and Panchakarma therapies. It works on the root cause of the problem and is a widely accepted approach. If you are suffering from this disease and want the best cure to visit us to get effective endometriosis treatment in Ayurveda by experts.
Endometriosis and It’s Stages
Endometriosis is a painful condition in which the tissue lining inside the uterus starts to grow outside of the uterus. The other abnormal growth places can be ovaries, fallopian tubes, bowels, and other organs of the pelvis. This tissue also behaves like normal uterine tissue and bleeds at the end of the cycle. But, this blood has no space to go. Therefore, the surrounding area becomes swollen or inflamed. The pain increases with time along with the level of discomfort. This is a really very serious condition and if you are suffering from this then you must need natural and effective treatment for it. Get endometriosis treatment in Ayurveda by an experienced specialist.
There are four stages or types of endometriosis:
- Minimal: It is the primary stage of the disease that occupies small wounds or very small endometrial expansion on the ovaries. It may outcome in swelling around or within the pelvic cavity.
- Mild: It is the next stage of the disease. In this phase, the small growths and lesions start spreading to the pelvic lining from the ovaries.
- Moderate: In this stage, the growths or implants start incisive the ovaries and pelvic lining more deeply. There are more wounds and lesions and the patient feels stable pain and discomfort.
- Severe: In this stage, the growth and lesions spread to the bowels and Fallopian tubes. The pain gets worse and the patient needs to be rushed to a nearby doctor without any delay.
Causes of Endometriosis
The probable causes of endometriosis are retrograde menstruation, a history of pelvic surgery, or an autoimmune reaction.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
This condition can lead to many symptoms such as
• Low backache
• Pelvic pain
• Heavy menstrual bleeding
• Blockage of fallopian tubes that can even cause infertility
Complications of Endometriosis
Endometriosis growths are not cancerous. But they may still result in several problems like:
• Blockages in the fallopian tubes when growths cover or grow inside the ovaries. The blood trapped with growths further forms cysts.
• It may lead to inflammation in the uterus and other parts around it.
• Formation of adhesions and scar tissues. Such tissues often lead to pain and create problems related to pregnancy.
• Additional problems in bladder and intestines.
If you are suffering from endometriosis then don’t take it normally because this is not a normal condition and for it, you need speedy and effective treatment. Take endometriosis treatment in Ayurveda at Ayur Prakash which is a natural method and side-effects free.
Diagnosis and Endometriosis Treatment in Ayurveda
The diagnosis is confirmed by a thorough medical history, pelvic examination, ultrasonography, MRI, or a laparoscopic examination. According to Ayurveda, vitiation of Apan Vayu along with Pitta dosha is the leading cause of this disease. All Vata and Pitta aggravating factors contribute to this condition. Therefore, the Ayurvedic endometriosis cure focuses on the restoration of balance between these factors. Vat Anuloman Ayurveda drugs ensure a downward flow of menstrual blood and the appropriate digestive fire. It also helps in the removal of the root cause of this problem that corrects the physiology. Pelvic massage and hot fomentation over the abdomen provide adequate relief in symptoms. The Ayurvedic medicines for endometriosis work alongside these therapies and help in healing the body at a must faster rate. Get the most effective endometriosis treatment in Ayurveda at the most affordable prices by Ayurprakash.
Diet & Lifestyle Changes for Endometriosis
Junk food, refrigerated food, alcohol use, and refined sugar can increase the symptoms and hence should be discouraged. Fresh fruits and vegetables, yoga, Pranayama, meditation, and all Vata pacifying activities should be encouraged to relieve the symptoms of endometriosis. At Ayur Prakash, our specialists provide the best diet & lifestyle tips to the patient.
Preventions for Endometriosis
There is no way to prevent endometriosis. But the chances of it can be reduced by bringing down the levels of estrogen hormone. This hormone is responsible for the thickening of the uterus lining during the monthly menstrual cycle. There are a few things that can be done to keep the estrogen levels down:
- The patient must avoid large intakes of tea and coffee. There are many studies that show that women who drink large quantities of tea and coffee every day have higher estrogen levels.
- Alcohol also increases estrogen levels. If you are a regular drinker then try to limit your alcohol intake and if possible stay away from it out rightly.
- High body fat is another reason for higher estrogen levels in females. Get in the habit of exercising every day and work on your weight.
- If you are on birth control pills, talk to your doctor about it. Ask them to prescribe pills that have lower estrogen levels.
- In this condition, Ayurvedic treatment is best for it because it is natural.
If you experience the symptoms of this disease you must discuss it with a doctor and for endometriosis cure in Ayurveda.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
Our Approach To Endometriosis Treatment
We, at Prakash Nethralaya & Panchakarma Kendra, look for the root cause of the disease. A patient is evaluated in detail by medical history and relevant medical investigations (if necessary). The doctor prescribes Ayurveda medicines for endometriosis based on all these findings. Dietary and lifestyle suggestions are also explained to the patient. The majority of the patients respond well to the treatment. The treatment's total duration may vary from 3 months to a year, depending on the severity of the symptoms. A patient can avail of our online video consultation services and start the endometriosis treatment in Ayurveda by sitting at home.
Success Stories of Endometriosis Treatment
I was diagnosed with endometriosis at the age of 17. I underwent various surgeries and birth control pills to keep things under control. But when things went out of control, I finally had to put my foot down and go for a natural approach. That’s when I came to Prakash Netralaya and signed up for Ayurvedic treatment. As expected and suggested, it rectified my problem by root and provided me with the needed relief. Big thanks to Prakash Nethralaya.
It wasn’t easy to bear the pain and discomfort that came with endometriosis. After suffering for 2 months through various non-productive procedures, I chose Ayurveda. Though I was skeptical in the beginning, within the first week I was compelled to change my opinion because the relief and lightness that came with it were unbelievable. It's been 3 months now and most of the symptoms are part of my past. I look forward to a healthy and fit future the credit for which goes to Ayurveda and Prakash Nethralaya.
Why To Choose Ayurveda?
Looks for the Root Cause
The ayurvedic approach of disease looks for the root cause and not merely the symptoms. Ayurveda offers two ways of treatment; One is Shodhan, and the other is Shaman. Shodhan is complete detoxification of the body by Panchakarma therapies. Shaman is balancing the doshas by Ayurveda medicines, diet, and lifestyle changes. Ayurveda medicines always work better in a patient detoxified with Panchakarma.
Ayurveda medicines are processed most naturally and not in the synthetic and chemical form. For this reason, the herbs are soft on the body, and there is no risk of side effects even if the patient requires to take them for longer durations. The complete eradication of the root cause ensures the cure and prevents future health complications.
Ayurveda is not merely a medical science. Instead, it is a philosophical science too. The basic principles of Ayurveda consider an individual human a specific identity and hence his treatment. Ayurveda gives importance to the treatment of the patient rather than the treatment of the disease. Two patients of the same disease can have different treatments because of the difference in their body constitution.