What is a Cataract?
A cataract is a very common eye disease. It develops due to the formation of a thick protein layer over the lens of the eye. A cataract makes the eye lens cloudy & makes it difficult to see any image clearly. Cataracts can be commonly seen in people who are suffering from diabetes, consume alcohol or smoke, expose sunlight directly to the eyes for a long time are some of the reasons.
Symptoms of Cataract
The symptoms of cataract that are responsible are as follows :
- Vision from the eyes in viewing images is a little fuzzy. The clarity of the vision is not good due to the layer of protein over the lens of the eye. The difficulty in vision increases as the cataract increases. After some time, the vision acquires a brown tint and colors become hard to get known from the eyes. People who are suffering from cataracts have difficulty in reading and viewing the television and images clearly.
- Light seems to be too intense. People suffering from cataracts may also see rings around the images they view from their eyes. Driving at night becomes a serious problem for the people suffering from cataracts. They also find it difficult to see in direct sunlight.
- One person seems to be two if seen from the vision of a cataract affected person. This is known as diplopia. Sometimes three images are viewed by one person affected by cataract instead of one.
- Cataract disease results in the change of the eyesight. A person has to regularly change his eyeglass number and contact lens prescription more frequently than often if he or she is suffering from cataract eye disease.
- People with cataract can read the thing at a close distance from them in a better way than they see before they are suffering from cataract. This is known as second sight.
- Eyes of people having cataracts see the images with a white film on it. The film is a little transparent and grows on the surface of the pupil.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Cataract in India
Cataract can be cured surely with the Ayurvedic treatment of Cataract in India at Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra. Here you get the reliable treatment of cataract with guaranteed results in two to three weeks. As Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra have experienced Ayurveda doctors who handle hundreds of treatment of Cataract in India successfully. To know the quality of treatment available at Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra, just go through the testimonials of people who are served by the hospital. To contact us just click here.You find it Useful, Share This:
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191