What is Cataract?
Cataract is an eye disease and is the major reason for vision loss in people of or above the age of 40 years. This the most common cause of blindness. Basically Cataract is of 3 types and different type of Cataract affects diversely.
Types of Cataract
- Subcapsular Cataract - This type of Cataract occurs on the backside of the lens and mostly it occurs to the diabetic patient or one who takes high dose medication.
- Nuclear Cataract - This Cataract is related to aging and occurs deep in the central zone.
- Cortical Cataract - This Cataract forms in the cortex of the lens.
Diagnosis of Cataract
There are some common symptoms of Cataract and these are mentioned below:
- Fading color
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Dual vision in a single eye
- Regular changes in eyeglass prescription and contact lens
- Blurred, dim or clouded vision
- Facing difficulty in a vision at night
- Dark spots
- Loss of vision gradually
- Discoloration of the pupil in greyish white color
Causes of Cataract
As Cataract is the most common eye disease and mostly it occurs in the people who reached or cross the age of 40 years, other than some major responsible causes are :
- Exposure to excessive UV rays
Cataract Treatment in Ayurveda
Cataract treatment in ayurveda is the simplest way of curing this eye disease. Ayurveda is an ancient and traditional health care system. All the medicines and eye drops for cataract treatment used in Ayurveda are made from natural herbs. Natural herbs are very safe and they also improve immunity and strength. The science of ayurveda is based on some unique and ancient principles. Cure this disease naturally with the cataract treatment without surgery in India.
Cataract Treatment includes various ayurvedic therapies to cure cataract without surgery and also some natural medicines and eye drops for cataract to treat it naturally.
Ayurvedic Medicines For Cataract
As we know all that ayurvedic medicines for cataract are prepared by natural herbs. Here are some ayurvedic medicines that are used in the cataract treatment in ayurveda :
- Triphala: This is taken in the form of powder and it is made up of a combination of Haritaki, Amla and Bibhitaki. Intake this powder in the morning. Soak it in water for the full night, then consume it in the morning and the water can be used to wash eyes.
- Maha Triphala Ghrita: It is made from Triphala and cow's ghee. This medicine is very helpful in the initial stage of Cataract. Take this medicine two times a day consume a full spoon of medicine with warm milk.
- Chandrodaya Vati: It is made in the form of a paste and applied on eyes with honey. It provides nourishment to the eyes of the sufferer.
Cataract Treatment Without Surgery in India
You can find a very reliable and effective cataract treatment without surgery in Jaipur, India at Prakash Nethralaya.
Prakash Nethralaya and Panchakarma Kendra is the most renowned hospital in Jaipur, India. They offers natural cataract treatment without surgery. It is the brand and trustworthy name in curing eye diseases naturally with Ayurveda.You find it Useful, Share This:
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191