Eye Treatment in Ayurveda
Nowadays eye disease is very ordinary and this disease can be worsened in any way, so yes we need to care about it. If you are suffering from an eye problem for a long time and it is not done with medications then in this situation your eyes need to get proper and effective ayurvedic treatment for it. Eye Treatment in Ayurveda holds the magic wand that has the potential to cure many terrible diseases of the eye which are straight responsible for visualization loss. Several eye diseases are Diabetic Retinopathy, Pathological Myopia, Macular Degeneration, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Optic Atrophy, Keratoconus, Dry eyes, Glaucoma, Blepharospasm, Uveitis, eye allergy, and several others also.
Ayurvedic Ophthalmology: Treat Eye Disease
Ayurvedic Eye Treatment helps in treating eye disease in a natural way. Shalakya Tantra is the special branch that deals with Opthalmology in Ayurveda. It describes the diagnosis and Ayurvedic eye treatment of 76 diseases. The description mentioned in Ayurvedic texts is highly scientific according to the modern parameters. The time-tested scientific approach of Ayurveda provides optimum rejuvenation to the retina and optic nerves. Ayurveda states that most health problems are the result of the vitiation of all three doshas and all treatments aim to restore the lost balance between these life-sustaining forces. The modern-day lifestyle provokes the accumulation of cellular toxicity in the form of 'Aam' this toxic Aam blocks the normal flow of fluids, essential nutrients, and waste material in and out of the cells. The increased cellular resistance leads to disturbed functioning of the sense organs including the eye.
Ayurveda being holistic in nature aims to correct the normal cellular physiology, reducing the resistance in the flow of things. Eye Treatment in Ayurveda holds an upper hand as it does not have any side effects, natural and the results are long-lasting and even a permanent cure can be expected in a few diseases. Our experts have excellent knowledge of Opthalmology ayurvedic treatment methods to cure eye disorders effectively.
Ayurvedic Management of Common Eye Diseases
Ayurvedic management is a very important thing in the Ayurvedic procedure because every activity affects the treatment. At Prakash Netralaya, the proper Ayurvedic management is followed by the experts, and through managing everything they provide successful results.
- Diabetic Retinopathy - Diabetic retinopathy is the mainly common diabetic eye disease and the foremost cause of blindness. It is the consequences of changes in retinal blood vessels that lead to blood outflow. These changes finally lead to a group of symptoms like blurred visualization, floaters in the field of vision, seeing black spots in the field of hallucination, and sometimes sudden defeat of visualization in single or both eyes. We offer an effective cure in Ayurveda for major eye disorders such as diabetic retinopathy. There can be macular edema also that can lead to a jagged decrease in vision. In a conventional system, treatments like laser photocoagulation and some injections are used to prevent leaking blood vessels. The effect of these procedures is normally temporary. The infection happens again leading to a reduction of vision steadily. Ayurvedic treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy which is now offered in Jaipur.
- Myopic Degeneration - In this condition, myopia rapidly progresses so that in early adult life there may be myopia of 6 D or more. Pathologic myopia is at high risk for retinal detachment and macular changes. This is caused by the separation of the retina as a result of abnormal elongation of the eyeball. This will foundation a varying amount of unclear vision. There develops a fractional force over the retina due to its anatomical shape which ultimately can lead to retinal tear either in the form of small retinal holes or a big retinal detachment. The progressive degenerative disease can lead to major complications in vision if not taken care of timely. Eye Treatment in Ayurveda Strengthens the retina to prevent wear and tear, the progressive increase in the power of the glasses along with significant improvement in the vision.
- Glaucoma – Glaucoma is a disease in which there occurs weakening of the optic nerves progressively can finally lead to blindness. This weakness in the nerve can be either because of the high eye pressure or sometimes even with normal eye pressure (Normal-Tension Glaucoma). Glaucoma is a group of eye disorders with various signs and symptoms in which the optic nerves are gradually damaged due to increased eye pressure. The damage to the optic nerves can cause a permanent reduction in the side (peripheral) vision and ultimately the blindness. Other signs and symptoms may be pain in the eyes, watering from the eyes, and difficulty facing the light (photophobia). In a conventional system, eye drops are used to reduce eye pressure but there are limited treatments to strengthen the weak optic nerves. The Ayurvedic treatment for Eye includes specific therapies to strengthen the damaged vision and optic nerves. There can be a possibility of some improvement also in vision. This disease needs to treat on time to avoid serious health issues.
- Dry Eye – This is the most common eye problem that makes you feel uncomfortable. Dry eye is basically reduced moisture or lubrication contained by the eyes. There are a lot of reasons for dry eyes starting from excessive use of electronic gadgets like TV, mobile, and computer screens to unhealthy eating habits and disturbed sleep patterns. The quality and the number of tears get compromised leading to poor lubrication inside the eye leading to a series of symptoms like foreign body sensation, pain, redness, and burning of the eyes. You should not avoid it and must take the ayurvedic cure. Eye Treatment in Ayurveda can improve the quality as well as the quantity of the tears maintaining the normal environment of the eyes. Ayurveda medicines and therapies along with Ayurvedic eye drops for dry eyes can prevent the further recurrence and relapse of the disease leading to a permanent cure.
- Uveitis - Uveitis is an autoimmune disease having a variety of symptoms sometimes mistaken as dry eye or eye allergy or conjunctivitis or acute stage of glaucoma. There is no specific cause of the disease but several factors can aggravate it. The unhealthful eating habits worried lifestyle and non-fulfillment of grasping targets of life create such an atmosphere in the cellular functioning of the body that a sequence of inflammatory reactions set up in the body. When these reactions attack the eye tissue then it is called uveitis. Eye Treatment in Ayurveda for uveitis comprises detoxification of the cellular toxicity leading to alteration of positive psychology of the cells which ultimately leads to a reduction in the inflammatory reaction. The frequent scenery of the disease requires inflexible changes in lifestyle and food habits as per the optimistic direction of your professional.
- Eye Floaters: Eye floaters aren’t harmful on a small scale. However, increased activity of eye floaters is considered a symptom of serious health problems like diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, etc. The eye floaters treatment in Ayurveda involves their classification into two distinct groups: the harmless floats and those associated with serious ocular pathologies. The Ayurvedic treatment for eye floaters revolves around balancing the function of Vata. Numerous therapies like Netra tharpanam, Sirodhara, Siro abhyanga, etc are several of the major treatment procedures used for treating this disease.
Eye Treatment in Ayurveda Procedures
Ayurvedic treatment is best for eye disease because there are no side effects available in this treatment and this is 100% pure and natural. In Ayurveda, there is a specialized branch called Shalakya Tantra in which the diagnosis and treatment methods for eye diseases have been explained. There are a lot of powerful therapies explained in Ayurveda for eye disease treatment. All the procedures are aimed to detoxify the body as a whole as well as the eye in specific and rejuvenating the retina and optic nerves. The procedures like Anjana, Nethradhara, Shirodhara, Shirovasti, Virechan, Tharpanam, etc. help to correct the vitiated metabolism of the eye tissue and to strengthen the retinal cells and optic nerves. The infection in the eye is caused due to the vitiation of the doshas and therefore the treatment also aims to correct their ordinary levels in the body. The Eye Treatment in Ayurveda approaches in two steps.
- Stage of Purification - It aims to cleanse the body at the cellular level and remove the metabolic wastes from the body.
- Stage of Rejuvenation - It helps in the correction of metabolic abnormalities and reinvigorates the optic nerves and the retinal cells.
- Nethradhara – A filtered herbal decoction is poured into the eyes from a specific height to wash off the eyes for approx. 15 minutes. This practice cleanses the channel of the eye and does the Aam Pachana reducing the bodily symptoms.
- Tharpanam – This is an authoritative rehabilitation for the upgrading of the eyes. The medicine which is generally a medicated ghee is then poured into the eyes for a specific time prescribed for the specific disease condition. The active ingredients of the ghee medicine get absorbed through the vascular supply of the eye and start the regeneration process of the retina, eye muscles, and optic nerves, and the vision is restored.
- Shirodhara – The Patient lies down on the dhara table in a straight sleeping position. Medicine is then poured on the forehead constantly for an era of 45 the medicine options can be herbal decoctions, buttermilk, milk, or medicated oils. This assortment again depends on the disease stipulation. The practice is highly powerful and is used to make stronger the nervous system as a whole by increasing the blood flow in the eyes. It can also be used in many degenerative conditions of the brain. It is excellent to stimulate sleep and decreasing stress levels by providing profound relaxation.
- Shirovasti – Shirovasti is a procedure having the same indications as that of Shirodhara. In this process, the medicine is kept inside a leather bag that is tightly fitted on the forehead of the patient. The temperature of the medicine which is generally medicated oil is also maintained at an optimum level.
- Nasya - Medicated oils or herbal decoctions are poured inside the nostrils empty stomach in the morning. Nostrils are the door to the brain and the drug which is straightly poured inside the eyes can reach the deeper tissues of the brain very easily. This is used in the multiple diseases of the brain and the eye.
- Virechana - This is medically restricted purgation which is very dominant to eradicate the doshas out of the body. This dissipates the excessive heat of the body by generally 10-30 loose motions as per the requirement of the level of toxicity in the body. This is good for eye diseases also as the eye is the site of pitta. It requests to be carried out under proficient guidance.
- Anjana and Aschotanam include the application of medicine inside the eyes.
By adopting Eye Treatment in Ayurveda as a system for the treatment of eye diseases it is not only possible to prevent the progression of a disease but also to progress up to a considerable level in various cases. However, for effective treatment, you must consult with Ayurveda specialists. Ayurveda is a time-tested science and does not have any side effects because of the natural origin of the medicines and the therapies. Ayurveda is always contributing to humanity in its own scientific way in the great mission of moving from dark to light.
Consult us Online for Eye Treatment in Ayurveda
We are well known for Eye Treatment in Ayurveda. We are providing an online facility to consult about your eye problem without any difficulty. Our experts will guide you through proper care and treatment of it and suggest you Ayurvedic cure for your eye infection. We believe in Ayurvedic treatment because this is a 100% natural and permanent effective eye treatment. There are no side effects available and are best for health. Our experts will guide you and suggest you proper Ayurvedic cure for your eye. We assure our patients that now they are fully free from the disease and our patients are completely satisfied with our services and treatment. If you are suffering from any kind of symptoms of eye problem then consult now with our specialist for proper treatment. We make available eye treatment in Ayurveda at the most affordable prices.
Why Choose Us for Effective Ayurvedic Eye Treatment
We are providing top eye treatment in Ayurveda at the most affordable prices with the best services. Our professionals have years of experience in this field and our experts never failed in this Ayurvedic treatment field. Many patients are completely satisfied with our Ayurvedic course because there is no side effect in this treatment and our Ayurvedic cure is 100% natural. Our Ayurvedic treatment is very effective and that is the reason we are the best for eye treatment. If you are suffering from any type of eye problem then consult with our specialist and then get the most effective and affordable Ayurvedic treatment for eye disease.
FAQ- Eye Treatment in Ayurveda
1. Why do I take Ayurvedic treatment for my eye?
Ayurvedic treatment is the best for an eye because in this treatment there are no side effects existing and this is a totally safe and secure cure for this problem. Ayurvedic treatment is an everlasting cure for eye disease.
2. When I should go to consult with an Ayurvedic specialist for my eye problem?
At the time you see symptoms of eye problem and the regular treatment failed. That is the acceptable time; you necessitate proper conversation for your eye problem and acquire successful Ayurvedic treatment for it. Consult with our expert for effective Eye Treatment in Ayurveda.
3. How do I book an appointment for Eye Treatment in Ayurveda?
You just required to fill out an appointment form and fill in the accurate details of the form. After the filling form, you have to prefer the schedule for the appointment. You can also call us for more information.
Dr. Dinesh Sharma
Dr. Dinesh Sharma is an Ayurvedic Eye Specialist and Founder of Prakash Nethralaya treating severe eye and chronic diseases since 2005 and promoting ways to keep eyes healthy with a crystal clear vision. Know More
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191