What is Bronchial Asthma?
Bronchial Asthma is the disease caused due to the deposition of cough in the passage of airflow in the human body. Bronchial asthma is a disease that nowadays affecting 25% of the total population. This is the disease of twitchy airways which leads to shortness of breath, due to stress, wheezing, depression, etc.
There are several reasons behind this disease which are as follows :
- Gathering of cough in airflow.
- Excessive mucus formation.
- Eating the food which is hard to digest.
- Due to living in a cold atmosphere.
- Excess intake of Kapha increasing foodstuff which makes lungs weak.
- Due to tobacco smoke, dusty, etc.
Urbanization and industrialization are also provoking issues for them. It is a disorder that should be treated by a well qualified experienced doctor.
It is termed as tamak swasa in Ayurveda. The Ayurvedic doctors give emphasize on intestinal factors rather than respiratory factors because the patient has the problem of indigestion. It is a Kapha syndrome having asthma wheezing, dry cough. It is caused by Vata, Pitta or Kapha.
- In Vata, the patient feels dryness in mouth, thirst, dryness in skin, desire for warm drinks, nervousness, etc. The attacks of this disease can be seen in morning and night.
- In Pitta, a cough with yellow phlegm is seen. The patient experiences sweating, fever, irritation, requires cool air, etc and generally seen at noon and night.
- In Kapha, cough is seen with white and clean phlegm. Lungs produce whistling sound and this is generally visible in morning and evening time.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Bronchial Asthma
There are several treatments of Bronchial Asthma in India but Ayurvedic is the best and foremost treatment for any disease. This treatment initially focuses on the digestion of food as there are various harmful substances that cause the blockage in the body. It can be easily cured by Herbal medicines that clean these blockages, and a healthy diet, positive thinking, lifestyle also play a great role in curing any disease. The repeated attacks on the body make the human body weak. So to cure them some pills acting as energy boosters are required for the physical strength of the body. It makes the respiration easy. So with the help of Ayurvedic treatment, the patients are able to kill the disease from the bottom of the root, as Ayurvedic medicines have a permanent solution for this disease. Ayurvedic medicines are slow-acting medicines but they cure the disease of the root.
There are several points that need to be considered are :
- Medication and control in eating, living gives better results in treating disease.
- Repeatedly give a hot chest and shoulder pack in a short attack as it will give quick relief and patient feel relax.
- Make your living room allergic free and use cotton free rather than a feather pillow.
- Dust the room by vacuum cleaning. When you do this, wear a fitter mask.
- Wear a scarf in cold weather, as it will stop cool air to go insensitive airways.
- Somalatta is the creeping plant that is very effective in giving relief. Mix the powder of this plant with honey and give this to the sufferer at an interval of 4 hours, is the best remedy.
- Pippalee with pure honey, Kanakaasava twice a day, Agastyarasaayana are also very effective measures.
So if you are looking for the ayurvedic treatment for bronchial asthma, then visit Prakash Nethralaya and Panchakarma Kendra, where you will get the best treatment of bronchial asthma in India by Ayurvedic doctors. Here you will get proper assistance which will help you to treat the disease in a permanent way.You find it Useful, Share This:
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191