Visit Here for Getting the Best Treatment of Allergy of Eyes in India.
14 Jul 2019 Eye allergy
The word "Allergy" derived from the Greek word which means "other work". It is the disorder in the form of immune reaction, which makes the body irritating through continuous itching which affects more than 50% of the population nowadays. It has several causes like, food, plants, flowers, animals, dust, changing climate and many more by which several chronic diseases are occurring.
Allergy can be in any part of the body. Eyes allergy, known as allergic conjunctivitis, same as other allergic reactions, also compensates the immune system of body. When anybody have eyes allergy, then the body reacts in having dust mites, mould, pollen, etc. It releases the chemical which results in swelling and irritation. Eyes blood vessels gets swell and make the eyes red, teary and itchy.
- Stuffy and runny nose.
- Red, itching, tearing and irritation in eyes.
- Swelling in eyelids, and in nose in the nasal cavity part.
- Pain in eyes and in inner part of ears.
- Due to continuous itching and rubbing, rashes get occurred in the skin.
- Light sensitivity.
- Seasonal allergy conjunctivitis is occurred due to the pollen which generally comes from grasses, trees, and weeds.
- The chemicals, makeup, perfume are the contact conjunctivitis, which also results in eye allergy.
- Anybody having allergy from contact lenses, which makes the eyes sensitive and red.
- Dust, other climatic changes also affects the eyes known as chronic conjunctivitis.
There are number of treatments related to eyes allergies but Ayurveda is considered to be best treatment among all. Ayurvedic treatment of allergy of eyes includes several remedies such as oral tablets, eye drops, fomentation with turmeric powder and leaves of tamarind dipped in hot water, which helps in relieving pain and inflammation, and herbal medication, etc.
Take a good care of eyes by washing them with clean water. It will give you relief. Person suffering from allergy should have a proper skin test because on the basis of that only the treatment will be given.
So, if you are searching for the treatment of allergy of eyes in India, then visit Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra,which have the best treatment methodologies given by the experienced doctors. You will get the best and genuine treatment in affordable manner.You find it Useful, Share This:
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191