Central Serous Retinopathy Natural Treatment VS Conventional Treatment
28 Dec 2019 Central serous retinopathy
There is a very huge difference between conventional and ayurvedic central serous retinopathy natural treatment.
Before differentiating, you must know how both the treatments cure CSR. Then we can predict which one is better and more effective.
The conventional Central Serous Retinopathy Treatment uses the following ways to treat the patient -
- Oral Medications - Oral medicines are given to central serous retinopathy patients, many oral medicines are effective in the treatment of the disease.
- Topical treatment- Different kinds of gels, lotions, and creams are used for the treatment.
- Laser Treatment - Central Serous Retinopathy Laser treatment is also used in the treatment and is most effective in case of serious conditions.
The Central Serous Retinopathy Natural Treatment uses the following ways to treat the disease -
- Ayurvedic Medicines - Medicines made from natural herbs are used in the treatment and are free from side effects.
- Ayurvedic Therapies - Therapies like Thakradhara, etc. are used in the treatment as they balance the doshas.
- Yoga and Lifestyle Changes - Yoga is also used in assisting the treatment and with the help of some healthy lifestyle changes, positive changes can be seen in the patient suffering from central serous retinopathy.
Natural Treatment VS Conventional Treatment
- Conventional treatment focuses only on the main disease which needs to be treated and gives a temporary treatment as central serous retinopathy symptoms start appearing after some point of time whereas, Central Serous Retinopathy natural treatment focuses on the root cause of the disease and starts a holistic approach towards the treatment which gives a permanent cure of the disease. After taking complete sessions of ayurvedic treatment a person affected by central serous retinopathy can’t see any signs of the disease returning.
- Another major difference between ayurvedic treatment and conventional treatment is that ayurvedic treatment has no side effects on the body of the treated patient whereas in conventional treatment there’s always a chance to get affected by some other medical complications.
- Central Serous Retinopathy Ayurvedic Treatment uses natural herbs in making the medicines and wholly natural oils and gels in therapies. But conventional treatment uses artificially manufactured medicines and injections which are very harmful to the body and could create further problems in the body.
- There’s always a risk in complicated eye surgeries and laser treatments, any small mistake in the treatment could be life-threatening to the patient. Such treatments are very costly and risky in comparison to ayurvedic treatment and even then they don’t give a permanent solution. Ayurvedic treatment is very simple and risk-free as it only uses all-natural medicines and ayurvedic therapies.
Conventional treatment could be started just after the diagnosis of the disease whereas, in central serous retinopathy natural treatment, a doctor first examines the body of the patient completely and identifies the level of doshas and dhatus present in the body. Based on the condition of the patient a personalized treatment is made with slight changes according to the needs of the patient’s body.
Ayurveda treats every individual body differently according to the level of dhatus and doshas. After starting central serous retinopathy treatment, the main focus of an ayurvedic eye specialist stays on creating a balance between dhatus to create a healthy body and mind.
Ayurveda will always have an edge over conventional treatment by treating the complete body of the patient and removing all the impurities and possibilities of other diseases in the body. This is possible because Ayurveda believes that every body part and organ of the body is closely related to each other and any positive or negative change in one part will affect other parts. Ayurveda focuses on creating a completely healthy body and mind which is not the case in conventional treatment.You find it Useful, Share This:
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191