Migraine is a type of headache which is also called as chronic neurological disorder. It is often formed with association of vomiting, nausea, sensitivity of sound, and light, loose motions etc. The main reason behind migraine is mixture of environmental and generic factors. In this ailment blood vessels enlarges. Headache usually occurs on only one side of the head. It may occur often or rarely i.e. once or twice in a month.
When in a family, if a person is suffering from migraine then it is caused due to familial hemiplegic migraine. In most of the cases females are suffering from migraine.
Types of Migraine
There are two types of migraine headache, which are as follows :
- Common Migraine : This is also called as migraine without aura. It can be happen due to the smallest noise. It may occur in an interval of few hours to two days.
- Classical Migraine : This is also called as migraine with aura which is generally happens due to visual disturbance.
This might consist of :
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Occasional weakness.
- Loss of vision, blind spots, flashing lights
- Lines in the visual field
- Confusing experiences and thoughts
- Stiffness in legs, limbs and shoulders
Causes of Migraine
There are several reasons behind the occurrence of this disease; some of the most common reasons are as follows :
- Excessive habit of eating Chocolate.
- Intake of Caffeine.
- Intake of Tobacco.
- Taking of alcohol, especially red and beer.
- Irregular sleep.
- Loud noises and Bright light.
- Tension headaches.
Symptoms of Migraine
Some of the most common symptoms of migraine are as follows,
- Increasing Pain during Physical Activity
- Pulsing head pain
- Increased Sensitivity to light and sound
Treatment of Migraine
There are many people who are suffering from Migraine, with the help of Ayurvedic treatment of Migraine you can keep away from the affect of this disease. Migraine can be treated perfectly by Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, migraine headache is formed due to the vitiation of Pitta, Kapha and vata dosha.
The migraine's treatment is based on following targets :
- Calm down the intensity of pain.
- Find out the causes of migraine and avoid them.
The major treatment procedures for Migraine are as follows :
So, if you are looking for Migraine treatment in India, then you are at right place. Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma is the best alternative for your problem. Here you can get the treatment by very experienced doctors.
Dr. Pooja Sharma
Dr. Pooja Sharma is an Ayurvedic Gynaecology Specialist and Co-Founder of Prakash Nethralaya treating chronic gynae diseases and promoting natural women health since 2006. Know More
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191