The most significant organs in our human body are the eyes and the magnificent reward is vision. Prior to this many of us ignore the value of eye care and do not take proper care of it.
Instructions for Vision care, Eye beauty, and Eye health care :
Eye care instructions for good looking and pretty eyes
- During the night put a cotton pad in plain water. With that water splatter the eyes in the morning.
- In the mixture of castor oil and rose water immerse a pad of cotton wool. For 15- 20 minutes put these eye pads on your eyelids for instant effect.
- For proper care, eyes must be splattered with the weak and very little tea solution.
- Put cotton pads for 10-15 minutes on your eyelids dipped in tea solution.
Dark circles: A way to cure it naturally
- For instant effect put 3 pieces of cucumber in a muslin cloth and rub it to extract the juice. Place cotton pads for 2 minutes on eyelids and darken areas dipped in the juice. For good results settle down for 15 minutes and carry on this for 2 to 3 days.
- Take 1 pinch of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of Tomato pulp, 1 teaspoon of gram flour, half teaspoon of lime juice. Mix them and make a paste, then apply softly on the darkened areas and on eyelids for 30 minutes. Continue this for a week.
Sunken eyes treated through ayurvedic herbs
- Prepare a mixture of 2.5ml of almond oil and 5ml (1 teaspoon) of honey. At night time put on this mixture on the eyes. Go over for a week.
- Put 5 almonds in water for a night. Strip them and put in a glass of milk and chew it well. Follow this routine for 21 days.
- On the closed eyes put the slice of red potato. Rub a potato and smash it as well by putting it on a muslin cloth.
- Put some drops of Vitamin E in cold water. Lay the cotton pads on the eyes for 20 minutes which is dipped in that solution.
Steps to take care of your eyes while using computers
As people now are spending maximum time in front of television or computers. Particularly if you are belonging to a workstation, you have no choice to break out. Which may lead you to certain eye problems in the future. So here are some of the eye care instructions for computer users.
- Open and close your eyes a number of times to look an object away from you within 20- 30 minutes of work.
- Open and close your eyes regularly. The blink rate reduces while working on the computer. This may dry out your eyes. Always blink your eyes almost 12 to 15 times in a minute.
- Give proper rest and exercise in regular intervals. It's very easy. You just need to blink your eyes numerous times and then rotate your eyes in clockwise and anticlockwise directions after closing them. Under this process slowly inhale and exhale and slowly open your eyes in between.
- Warm your hands by rubbing them with each other. Place it on your eyes for a minute. This will also help in making your eyes soothe and relax.
- Splattering of water on your face within the power nap is also a great way to keep you refreshed. This will make your eyes cool and relax.
- Walking during a power nap is also very helpful in making your mind and body relaxed.
- As you are working on a computer, for protection of the eyes use anti-glare glass or an anti-glare screen. Try to fix the screen and light in such a way that glares from the display is minimized.
These are some ways by which you can cure your eyes. Further, if you want to know about reliable ayurvedic eye treatment in Jaipur then all you need is an experienced eye specialist like Dr. Dinesh Sharma. He is one of the renowned eye specialists offering reliable eye treatments for Retinitis Pigmentosa, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and much more.
To know about the ayurvedic treatment of eye diseases, contact here :
To Know more, talk to our doctor. Dial +91-8396919191