Ayurvedic Dry Eye Treatment in India
Eyes are the most important part of the human body. It is one of the wonderful gifts given by god. Only our eyes allow us to see a wonderful world. Some of the eye disorders like dry eyes bring some issues to eye health. In this disease, water of eyes gets evaporated and tears are not produced it leads to the pain and irritation in eyes.
Causes for Dry eyes
The basic cause in the occurrence of dry eyes is evaporation of water from eyes and tears are not produced in the right quantity. Other than this major reason, some of the other reasons are also responsible for the occurrence of dry eyes like:
- The natural aging process like menopause
- It may also occur due to the side effects of some certain drugs like birth control pills and antihistamines.
- Some of the diseases that affect the ability of tear generation are also responsible for dry eyes.
- Structural issues with eyelids can also be a reason behind the occurrence of dry eyes.
Diagnose Dry Eye Disease
The symptoms that appear in the eyes of the sufferer are :
- Burning in eyes
- Dryness in eyes
- Itching in eyes
- Unable to cry
- Irritation and pain in eyes
- Unable to read
- Unable to take a sound sleep
These above mentioned are some common symptoms of dry eyes. If you are facing these symptoms, then go for treatment of dry eyes as soon as possible to protect your eye health. Ayurveda is a reliable way of treatment for Dry eyes in India. You can choose it for the proper and permanent treatment of this eye disease.
Dry Eye Treatment in Ayurveda
Choose dry eye treatment in ayurveda because it is one of the secure treatments available in India. Instead of going for surgeries you can treat dry eye disease with natural medicines. All the medicines used for the treatment of dry eyes in Ayurveda are natural and do not have any side effects.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
Ayurveda remedies are natural remedies and mostly are home-based remedies. Following are the best and reliable remedies used for the dry eye treatment in ayurveda:
- Triphala powder is the best medicine for a natural cure for dry eyes. It helps in improving eye vision and also makes eye muscles stronger.
- Triphala can be used as an eyewash and Triphala ghitra. It is made from cow’s ghee and is very organic for eye health and curing dry eyes.
Best Hospital for Dry Eye Treatment in India
Prakash Nethralya and Panchakarma Kendra is an extremely popular name in the field of Ayurveda you can visit the hospital for the effective and best dry eye treatment in Ayurveda. They are famous for specialization in curing different types of eye diseases.
To know more about dry eyes disease and it’s treatment call us at +91-8396919191