Get the best treatment for dry eyes syndrome in an effective way!
Created - 21 Dec 2015Last Modified - 31 Dec 2019
Dry eyes disease is also known as Keratitis that is common among the people whose eyes lack the lubrication and moisture on their surface. This leads to a decrease in the production of tears in both the perspectives- qualitatively and quantitatively. The four layers that are responsible for generating tears are :
- Watery Layer
- Lipid Layer
- Mucous Layer
- Tree Layers
If these layers stuck to any kind of problem then this may result in dry eyes problem. The patients should get their eyes check-up on a regular basis.
Symptoms for Dry Eyes
There are various symptoms that may lead your eyes toward dry eyes syndrome. Some of them are mentioned below :
The eyes may feel :
- Burning Sensation
- Severe Scratching
- Persistent Dryness
- Irritation and may appear red
- Sensitive towards the beam of light
The blurred image may also be viewed because of dry eye syndrome. The patients who notice the above symptoms may get the check-up regarding dry eye disease. If the disease caught you then get the best treatment for dry eyes syndrome
Causes of Dry Eyes
You all may be thinking that how this disease attacks you. Here are some causes that will provide answers to all your queries :
- Due to the menopause stage, this disease is normally seen in old aged people.
- Due to excess pollution.
- Lack of sufficient tears.
- Consumption of alcohol in an extreme manner and excessive smoking.
- A side-effect of medicines.
- Due to the dusty, hot and dry climatic conditions.
- There are some drugs that may cause dry eyes including high blood pressure medication, decongestants, antihistamines, antidepressants, birth control pills, hormone replacement therapies, and few acne treatments
So, take care and try and avoid all the above causes of dry eyes.
Try blinking the eyes frequently.
Use a humidifier to moisturize the air present around you in the surroundings.
Drink more and more water. This also helps you to overcome dehydration.
Take food rich in vitamin A and fatty omega 3 vitamins.
What if, it left untreated?
If proper care and medication not taken and ignore the symptoms, then it may cause severe damage to the cornea of the eyes which may result in permanent blindness. From the dry eyes problem, other eye infections and diseases like glaucoma, etc. may occur & eye stops creating enough tears to keep them moist.
Treatment for Dry Eyes Syndrome
There are various ways by which you may get relief from this disease. The treatments in allopathic, homeopathy and Ayurveda may prove to be different ways of curing. Ayurvedic treatment for dry eyes syndrome is the best among all the above options. This treatment is safe and secure. This may provide effective relief without any side-effect.
Some approaches are followed in order to get the best treatment for dry eyes syndrome. Triphla ghrit is the medicated ghrit that is used in many ways to get a cure. Some of them are mentioned below :
- It can be used as an eye drop.
- You may message your eyes with the triphla ghrit around and over the eyes; this will be beneficial as the skin of the eyes absorb that.
- Netra-Tarpan is a procedure in ayurveda that provide extensive relief to your eyes. It provides nourishment to the eyes without irritation and scratching.
- With the medicated ghee, the nasya may be used that will provide great results.
- For cleaning the eyes honey may be used as a drop over the lower eyelids.
Get your treatment for dry eyes syndrome from a reliable doctor before it becomes worst. Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra provide the reliable treatment of Dry eye disease and have experienced ayurvedic doctors who have experience of handling the eye-related problems. Through Ayurveda medicines and different panchakarma techniques, they cure the dry eye problem without any side effects. These help in curing the dry eye disease problem and rejuvenate the natural nourishment of the eyes which it had before suffering from the disease. You can also send your query to our team of experts related to dry eyes.
They will suggest the best possible way to come out from your problem and clear all your doubts. To ask your problem click here. You can also go through the testimonials of the people who get treated from Prakash Nethralaya and Panchkarma Kendra. Go through the testimonial. Just visit once, Ayurveda has the power to heal. Do you want to get cured? Then just make a visit and get rid of your problems.
For more details, you may visit the official site or may contact also me.